Thread: The beta keys of Trackmania 2: canyon is released quiet late

The beta keys of Trackmania 2: canyon is released quiet late

I hate that I'm too late for the beta keys. I thought they were open, of course, so that everyone could play the beta. Now that I've lost about 6 games stupid (it's called that way, not that you're stupid I'm not going to win or something like that) to win a key and I do not like that! I wanted to write this into something beta-key issue, but Hylis closed to all. Would not it be better to remove only those issues? Please share your replies.

Re: The beta keys of Trackmania 2: canyon is released quiet late

I was here, but the delay was killing me. It was very difficult, even after a message. I saw that some people have won several keys. Maybe a silly question, but is there any change you can buy a key from someone who has too? In support of resembling 50K as copper or name your price. Possibly we're essentially playing these beta stupid games on behalf of beta keys to the definite stupid games on the way to win beta keys in favor of trackmania 2 canyon.

I know some of the many boys who gained more than 2 keys; there might be problems or things to get those. Just being awake all the tables that are related to TM, you may have luck. I was in a meeting when I saw the notice of the commencement of the thread for the beta key and was not able to actually perceive the forum in anticipation of after both games were won previously. I am pleased to speak I went to crack the puzzle earlier than reading the entire thread, and I found the photo of flickr who won the first key. I passed the wire to see if anyone had sent him, and was happy to see that it was the correct answer to the riddle.

I am visiting almost daily, and went through the nose as well. I guess it's a matter of hours if you have to be lucky. I'm not whining, I have only to be more consistent next time. The grids of the betas. It's just the way it goes. I was around the beta, so I always have to play that one. At the moment I have time to check out the forums all the time, so do not obtain to perform this. A number of people comprise the keys, others do not. Life is evil and inequitable, live through it.

I would propose that buying someone else would not recommend that for the reason that it can be expelled from the beta prior notice and are based on the profile forum to participate, do not lock. You will not have long to wait before playing, and buy a big ice so far and is not a joke, that's a real recommendation, I like ice cream and now I want some! But I'm at work. They need active players in the beta anyway, if not present, they are not sufficiently active.

A list of additional reviewers for Beta 1 and Beta 2 that we maintain within. It is far from a perfect list, it's just a way to welcome some players active in the community. It's so hard to avoid frustrating when you do that I like better to evade talking regarding it. For boys E3, I think it's more than 2 enter beta is defensible. The goal is not to perform as a reward in favor of grand things, however rather to welcome the first beta of the guys who are professional in the field, and have only one or two there. If we welcome many players simply do not work so well. Anyway, there will be less than three weeks between the beta 1 and beta 2, I think.

If beta 2 were truly open, i.e., unlimited access to anyone, would be meaningless to Hylis giving away the keys consequently that from first to last 'silly games' at the moment. The beta version of TMF was not completely unlocked, and at the moment there is no reason to believe TM2C beta 2 will be different until otherwise officially confirmed. As a result I call it a beta larger, but still closed. I was more interested in the technical content of beta phase, for example, in which faze ManiaScript dedicated server and will be.