Thread: Different difficulties faced while dealing with The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Different difficulties faced while dealing with The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Well friends I have saw that there have been lots of problem been faced by the players while updating the sims 3 towns life stuff, while dealing with the patch and also launcher crash, these problems have been faced by many users and they have been searching for it on different forums and all I thought of making them together and helping you guys so for this expertise need to help me so that they can help the new players?

Re: Different difficulties faced while dealing with The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Well friend I would be talking something about the problem been faced while the launcher doesn’t works, so for this issues you can check out our The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff giving out "There was an error starting The Sims 3 Launcher" error? visit over this link and you would be surely helped this was the problem which we have noticed and some of our members have noticed and then had some comments by some of the other players so go through it and may be it would help you out.

This is a nice dealing with all the problems liked the way so I would like to say something about some game crash and some problems related to this just follow up to the link sims 3 Town Life Stuff Base game is incompatible, and even I have a solution which you can try up it is like Delete this files from you sims 3 folder:

CasPartCache.package
    compositorCache.package
    scriptCache.package
    simCompositorCache.package
    Now just check them out and see if they are really helpful and they work in real time.

I would like to cover the point of Problems downloading from the store, and even I will appreciate your way of helping other this is really a nice way and I am sure that this is going to help lots of people around for sure, so Some are having trouble downloading items from the store. I suggest you use Firefox instead of Safari when using the store - or sometimes the forum as well. If you go on your configuration, you change the default favorite game chooses the last time I play EP / SP. I'v been asked how to do this, but my values are in Danish, so I'm not sure what the correct translation is, I'll try to explain, but if someone can do better, please. Libby0 with English now have the conditions right:
    Open firefox
    -firefox
    -preferences
    -Applications
    Then scroll down to Sims3 and select Use The Sims3 + latest game XP or SP (default)

My Sims 3 Late Night is failing every time I enter a room or a dance club. It works fine, while the simulator is at home, other people's homes or at work. Only crashes when entering a room or a dance is the error club. This me: guilt launched uncontrolled page read access to 0x000003fc in direction you want to debug 0x005b6d27.Do There are two options, but only each of game.PS them out of the generations I have not, this has only happened with the new patch.

Ok guys I have found out more of the problems like people have been not getting new town with generations in Sims 3 town life stuff We didn’t get new town with generations in Sims 3 town life stuff , difficulties with unique holiday stuff pack in Sims 3 town life stuff need to check this link There is nothing unique like holiday stuff pack in Sims 3 town life stuff I have also saw people facing problems like Purchasing The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff making ambition and Generations is like stuff pack so for this you need to check out Purchasing The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff making ambition and Generations is like stuff pack i have been dealing with three problems over here and this would even help more of the people who have been related with more of such problems.

I have found lots of people having problem with the game getting crash up and a lot of problem like this and they have been really very difficult to solve out and they have been a big problem so i think they are a important deal too and they have been covered over this forums to i would be giving you an link which would be covering the Game crash problem and they have a good solution and it has been helping some of the people and this is really a good choice to have a complete help over one page nice and here is my helping link. The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Raised Expansion Error and games crash?

Thanks a lot guys this has been a good discussion and it has been really helping to many of the guys i think because this page now has many of the latest problem which has been faced by the users and it is a nice helping thread now i think, i dint though so many of you would be participating on you and wont be having a free time to work over it as many new updates have been launched i thought you guys must have been busy with it but thanks a lot to share your experience and help.