Thread: Who are Still Getting Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Who are Still Getting Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I still love the game but I'm not sure I'm buying more. I love this game already; it just seems as lazy as a whole. Everything from the sounds of the costumes. I'm disappointed. I'm really not liking the costume for some reason are just bothering me. If you do other Capcom game mercenaries in the future, I hope they do better. What are your thoughts about this? Please share your ideas and information about this.

Re: Who are Still Getting Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I want to see more play, but I'm still 99.9% that I am getting. Agreement on the effects of sound that seems like a decade old fashioned, but the costumes and characters and how I can live with as long as the central experience of mercenaries is intact. In fact, the appeal of all this, to me, is Mercs on the road, with new goals to achieve. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but SSFIV: 3DE was just a port and I've put in over 65hrs with him.

I have to get it. Zelda does not interest me much and when I have only a € 250 paper weight. Screw costumes, some of the first video games I've seen have been very disappointing. It seems that the enemies come at you in a maximum 2-3. The game looks very barren and not nearly as frenetic pace or faster than most game mercenaries. Above all, Jill gave her RE3 costume that does not sit well with me. HUNK But still looks and plays very cool.

Unfortunately, I'm not happy with the game. Inventory management, as well as the inability to move and shoot is part of what made Mercs difficult in the first place. On current form we have added for you and Leon can hold enough ammunition for a small war and since you are always in motion, it’s almost invincible. The ability to move with the enemy count gradient (I've seen on screen at once Majini 7 Maximum video game) means that it is almost a gallery of free throw with the objectives to fight in the vein. The game was not completely changed to compensate for moving and shooting and ease of access to the inventory.

I'll get it eventually, but there's no question that it's a disappointing game from what I've seen. Only eight characters (no Leon or Ada), no new stages (some of the old stages seem like they're gone, too), no time-free mode (which means constant frenetic rushing), a Jill who looks like a botched plastic surgery job, a different-looking Claire (she looked great in DSC).The game simply looks underwhelming. Most of you have said it already.

I was never going to get this game (as I have no intention of getting a 3DS until after the NGP out and shows me what it has to offer), but I was too exaggerated for this game I always wanted a full on Mercs with multiple game modes (full mode now, not the missions shortly mixing the basic mode of Mercs) a lot of awesome characters and a bunch of new levels, but decreased rapidly that hype when it was revealed more information about this game (the same occurred with ORC)

What worries me about the game is not the content. It's difficult. Yes, there are missions EX, but I want to experience Resident Evil 5 Mercs, with leader boards and a standard mode where they can compete with the world of good results. However, we have a video of someone getting a combo of 149 with Wesker, and never to be seen especially difficult for him. I do not want to be bored of this game anytime soon, but there is no comparison and I have no idea how to power-ups will affect the game.

I am the same with almost all games, the rent on the property. I've been burned many times with video games that were hyped and are complete garbage that I can buy a day unless it's a series I know that love, like everything I need Mario Kart and all Unreal Tournament by example. Capcom has been very superficial RE games takes place the last decade and that this, like any other, is on my radar, but I'm undecided. Capcom has been very lazy lately with what they produce, regardless of platform. Therefore, until Capcom proves that love me the consumer and start producing consistently high caliber games are made for fans, I will always brand new.