Thread: Is accsharing allowed in Trackmania 2: canyon

Is accsharing allowed in Trackmania 2: canyon

Hello guys I want to know about accsharing. First I would like to tell you want is basically accsharing. Accsharing means you offer a player your acc and this player drive in favor of your point and all that. "He formulates your superior". So is accsharing allowed in Trackmania 2: canyon? If anyonw knows about it then please share your ideas with me. I am waiting for all of your useful replies. I am sure that you guys will reply to my query. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Is accsharing allowed in Trackmania 2: canyon

Hello according to my knowledge You will improve your skills by letting other people drive for you? What's next, so a self-finish button? I was a little quick response that I see, but I think these things are very difficult to avoid, if not impossible. But I do not see it as a big problem because the player really will not benefit from a greater range, due to a stop does not say anything about his ability. I hope this will clear your doubt.

I hope that does not mean to be guided points. My goal is not allowed in TM1 / 2, but it seems pointless. But the scale solo called 2008-2010 additional regarding the skill of the players, however at the moment each person are able to play "noob" and compensate the players through copper, to get more points. But I just do not see the possibility of avoiding this, for the reason that you cannot see after the real IP address. A friend is visit further and carries his laptop. They make a pleasant speech and then choose to switch to an online server.

Every player has one usual IP or static IP, no matter what. I would articulate that if you connect through 2-3 ACC on a day at what time the master server through the same IP, so is the ACC. I be acquainted with a number of browser game do not permit this, use somewhat through session cookies answer, do not be acquainted with. I'm not sure if the master server keeps the connections, if so, it would be easy to find the username (s) and IP logins and you should only compare this.

That's true, but I'm talking about players who live somewhere in Germany and ~ 30 km from point A to point B. Of course I know some guilds do a LAN with members, but in this language are (usually) more than 2-3 ACC. This is also true, but he / she usually have an IP standard as well. He / she will do a login with particular IP too, but if you give someone as his person, which have an IP address or whatever. This is what I am thinking.

But even if you learn somewhat similar to this, one cannot presuppose that this person is cheating. It could be merely that he was simply there on vacation? The only thing that would confirm the involvement of an account for a quantity / multiple MAC addresses but limited, for the reason that if you have a limited amount of this will not give your data off that easy. Actually, that's probably one of the reasons such a small group of beta testers are inches to prevent leakage or at least minimized.

I do not think there's anything you can do much about it. I live in England most of the time, but I played games when I was abroad in Switzerland and when I lived in Japan for 7 months too! It is very hard to do anything about sharing the account I believe, there is no hope of honest players (I'm not so naive as to think that is true). I suppose some kind of control that is to see whether changes in intellectual property on numerous occasions over a period of one week or so might work, however have not yet caught honest players in the controls.