Thread: Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Sims not staying on bed?

Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Sims not staying on bed?

Hello friend I have been playing the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff and I have faced some problem like Sims not staying on bed the problem is like I have a sim who is pregnant and I want them to stay on bed but they don’t, She use to take a nap over one of the couch but not on the bed what problem is this, what’s wrong with this sim or the bed, Now please help me out this is really a big problem and I am not liking this at all?

Re: Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Sims not staying on bed?

I have also faced a same problem and that was before I did updated with the patch of generation. And even after loading the generation was loaded I was getting the same problem. My Sim dint stayed on the bed ever not it use to stay at the work. Sims of the family from the menus to go all green and cannot be played. I ended removed from the home, too. I had no patience. I had no idea what caused it, but I felt very frustrated that I deleted that city and just start fresh with a new one. I know it is an ideal solution, but it works for me. It must be something with that specific family of may be with the house or the sim as a corrupt file or something.

I guess I thought it was just a stage for the Sims. I was a simple man who made all the time. Had two children and one of the two children the same way. Thank God that ended in the family knows tree. But guess it was a failure. This made me laugh so much. Failure inherited, and XD. A warning not to let all glitch Sims has children in case of failure to pass. This was my personal experience about this. And I hope this would be helping you with letting you know something about it.

I have the same problem, my house sims cannot interact with other Sims. It’s happened in my family and inheritance does not want to start over! I have sent several different families from the files of the separate town on vacation, but when my main family of the first family sims I've created new holiday for the first time all glitchiness began to happen. I cannot get the last generation to make a baby with his wife, the only thing that changed is that I bought and installed theSims3 ambitions. Sims tired of the bed to the other side of the wall sometimes get upset and try to go to bed again and again. I have also tried to move to some other house and all but everything remind same.

I just experienced this for the first time around half an hour. I can run the game out of disk Globetrotters, and the base game are the only discs I have for her. And I use a Mac. XD I tried restarting my game numerous times and selling and moving beds sims affected, but that did not work, the failure appears related to individual Sims in my case, because the five other Sims in the home were not affected, and even when the affected sims tried to sleep on others, yet poof out after a few seconds. I just paid $ 40 for that stupid expansion pack late night and now it seems I'm looking for solutions to problems rather than the game. My Sims used to stay at work. out of bed. I tried to change the hairstyle of one of my sims to see if it would change anything, I do not know why I thought it would work, but hey, it did not. I also switched to a different house in this game and then back, but the problem was still occurring. It keeps freezing. And so on!

This has been a problem with me too and i have had a tough time finding solution for this and later i have been found out that this problem was created by not a proper arrangement u need to do some proper arrangement and then you need to solve all his works what she likes to do before she gets over them and once when see would be free i think she would keep on taking rest she has been made a really hardworking housewife that must be the reason for this problem do all this arrangement and surely you would enjoy the game.

Yap i was facing the same problem and little adjustment did the trick and solved my problem, so i think you can also solve this problem by doing some changes and all and yes i made her daughter do some of her stuffs and all and when she had no works to do she stopped working and slept nicely, so i hope you should try out this and i am sure the problme would be solved.