Thread: Is there any update on Torchlight 2 game release

Is there any update on Torchlight 2 game release

I read somewhere that the Torchlight 2 video game Updates have been released recently. I really want such kind of things on my system. I play this PC game in the last two month on my windows 7 system. Torchlight is developed by Runic Games and available by Perfect World, launch for Windows. I read this information in some article. So I don't know what this update is. If any user knows this update details then please share your knowledge. Thanks.

re: Is there any update on Torchlight 2 game release

We all know that this is the RUNIC GAMES and the performance of this new patch is to be best as per my knowledge. The RUNIC GAMES patch and mainly developer of patches must agree to upgrade your game from 1.12b to 1.15 without need to reinstall video game. Those users who buy Torchlight on Steam will be please to recognize that the update has at this time arrived on the digital distribution platform. Then use this site and update your game.

Developer Runic Games has updated its excellent action-RPG Torchlight (PC), adding some new challenges and fixing various miscellaneous issues in the process. In addition, for those who want to send their saves to the eternal save haven that is the Steam Cloud, Torchlight now supports that too. Also the several other facilities present on this newly updated video game. Then buy this and see the performance of your system.

Leading the pack this week is Runic Games' hack-and-slash loot-grabbing role-playing game Torchlight for 1,200 Microsoft points ($15). Maybe this update is to prepare us for the update coming soon that fixes some bugs. There are five new challenge room maps obtainable as rewards for completing various quests from Vasman in Torchlight. Update for Torchlight has now gone live and fixes a few known issues that had been occurring in the game.

The update notes state that the challenges are available in Tomb of the Awakened, Estherian Ruins, Dwarven Fortress, Molten Prison and the Black Palace. It offers a completely characteristic character stage system, hordes of monsters, randomized dungeons, and gobs of huge rob. Torchlight 2 has offered fresh challenges stay in the Tomb of the Awakened, Molten Prison. This is the best that help to improve the performance of game.

There are few Content Fixes on this Torchlight 2 update. This are the Sushi Helm Recipe stick, Ember lightning additionally deals 20% of weapon harm on the first chain and so on. This is the few things that will be really improving the performance of this video game. The game also features a single town which serves as a hub. The game produces each stage of the dungeon by assembles modular "chunks" of the game situation.

We are proud to announce that Torchlight will be upcoming to Xbox 360 as a part of Microsoft’s home Party endorsement in spring 2011. The update download of this new update is to be available for the customers who want to purchase this game. You can download this updated patch of this game on the Torchlightgame.com site. This is the best way that helps to avoid the downloading and installation problem.