Thread: $25 towel nameless and has no description in Sims 3: Town life stuff

$25 towel nameless and has no description in Sims 3: Town life stuff

Guys have you all seen the $25 towel that is included in the town Life under Décor. I am very surprised that no one has mentioned nothing much about the towel and ehcne I was disappointed by that. So what I want Is that you all do let me know why is that so? if I have to name it then how will I do it? please do suggest me some suggestion for the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here.

Re: $25 towel nameless and has no description in Sims 3: Town life stuff

I think so it is not at all required. Well in my case if I am getting any product from the stores then I just don’t read the description. If I feel that the product is new and also worth then I surely go ahead with that. Who has the time to read the description and all in the towel. So that’s what I am saying. So that’s why i think the description is not at all useful I nthe game. So hope you do have a good look at the same and if there is some changes that I have to make here then do let me know about it.

Yes nice that you made a thread on that. I think that is one of the mistakes made by the EA people and also I think that a solution or a patch will come soon for the necessary problem. So that’s what iwant to say here. well lets hope for a patch that comes for the problem as soon as possible. I am hoping that it comes soon and the small problems like these does gets wiped out as soon as possible. That’s what I think here.

Well it is best to keep it as a mystery and let the towel be on its own. Well it surely will be a surprising factor In the game and hopefully that will bring on some new twists in the game. Well that’s what I feel here and hence that’s what my opinion is ont the topic. What do you all have to say about the same. I know many of them will not agree with me on the said topic but still that’s a opinion from my side for you all. hope you all will accept it.

What I think is that the towel is working fine and I have personally sued it. it is fun playing with the towel very much enjoyable and thoroughly entertaining here. many of them here are making fun of the game. Bugs like these do exist and hence it is better to wait for the patch and that will fix up problems like these. Well that’s my opinion and hence that’s what I feel here. hope you all will also agree with me here.

OK thanks for letting me know about the same. Well I think that towel I was the biggest mystery in the game and also what I feel is that it need to gets implemented as soon as possible. so that's what i am saying here. Well that's what i want to say over here. Lets hope that there is a fix for the problem and also it gets implemented as soon as possible on the same. That is what i wanted to say it here.