Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-07-2011

Adding new prep school in addition to the community school of Sunset valley in Sims 3: Town life stuff

Guys is it possible that I can select which school will my child go to the even after the default school is set to the community school in the game? Actually I am planning t put in the prep school, so if I am planning to do that then what do you all think what changes will I have to make here? can you all please guide me through that. If possible do it early because it will be very much helpful for me. so please do help me on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on this.
Old 29-07-2011

Re: Adding new prep school in addition to the community school of Sunset valley in Sims 3: Town life stuff

Actually whatever I have heard about the game I think that In this pack the prep school does replaces all the old school and hence probably it will be much easier for you to put all your kids in it. well the procedure will be the same there will be nothing much difference here, that?s what I feel. so do watch out for the same and in case if you have any other doubts on the game then please do feel free to ask over here about the same. I will be happy to answer it out for you. so do as what i have said here.
Old 29-07-2011

Re: Adding new prep school in addition to the community school of Sunset valley in Sims 3: Town life stuff

For me it is a very risky plan putting your kinds in that prep school. First of all I would not try and put the prep school in my town. It is said that many a time game crashes because of that, so that?s why I am trying to avoid it. hence I am giving you the necessary suggestions for you as well. So do look at it and if possible just avoid the prep school that will be a better option I feel . Well consider this has a small suggestion from ym side and rest all depends upon you.
Old 29-07-2011

Well in my case what has happened that I did get the old school as well as with the new one. now what was the problem here was that I was able to use the old school only and not the new school. The strange part of the game was that I was not given the option of using the old school or the new school. So that was the sad part of the pack. I don?t know much about yours but I will surely ask you to check about the same because most of my friends did not get that option as well. So that?s why I am advising you to properly check about the same and you will get the required answer.
Old 29-07-2011

Ok then I have a suggestion for your problem. See what you have to do is first go and delete the school in edit town. Now having done that place whatever schools you want or you want to switch to and then having done that save the changes. Once done with that in the live school click on the school which you want and then you can put your children?s accordingly to that school. Hope that was enough for you. so that?s what I want to say here.
Old 29-07-2011

Ok thanks for suggesting em about the same. I am happy with all the suggestions that you have given here. appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. well I will surely try out with all the suggestions that you have given here. so thanks a ton for the same. appreciate the ideas that you all have given here. Now i can clearly say that all the confusions have been cleared out.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,