Thread: Impossible to get the Town life stuff pack of Sims 3

Impossible to get the Town life stuff pack of Sims 3

Guys you will not believe that I am not yet able to get the stuff pack for this game and hence that’s what the problem is. From the past week I am wondering around the stores to get a stuff pack for the game but still no sue for me. So I am left confused with no options at all. Where will I get it. Can someone suggest me some good place from where I can buy online? Anyone can recommend me some good suggestion there then do let me know about it. as soon as possible. So that is what I want to say here. I am hoping that surely I will get some help from you all.

Re: Impossible to get the Town life stuff pack of Sims 3

Well online you can get it In amazon. Probably that’s the right pace to check it out. So do as what I have suggested you here and most probably you will get it from there only. So that’s what I want to say here. hope so that will be a better option for you. so do go and check it out from there only.

To avoid situations like these it is better to give a pre order of the stuff packs I think that is a ideal choice to do and also you have not specified the location where you are living. So how can we recommend you some of the popular places from here you can get the game. So if possible do send in your location in your next post that will be much better I feel. so that’s what you need to do, so next time do not forget to give a pre order of the stuff packs that will be a much better option I feel. So that’s what I want to say here.

I am amazed that nobody here has mentioned about the origins. Well surely they will be available there. So go to the EA websites and you will probably find all the stuff packs there only. So that’s what I want to say here and hence that’s my recommendation for you. I don’t know if it is still available in stocks or not? But surely it seems that it should be available online soon. So go haead and check it out from there and probably you will get all the information there only. So that’s the perfect suggestion for you in this moment of time. So do as what I have said here.

According to me if you are living in Wa State then probably Walmart and Best Buy are the best places to get one and that will be the perfect suggestion for you. so that is what I think would be the perfect suggestion for you. so do as what I have said here and I am sure that will be the perfect suggestion for you. I don’t know much about your location but check out for some official games stores or franchises and purchase it from there. That would be worth I think.

Ok thanks for letting me know about all of them. well now I am thinking of doing some online shopping for me and I am hoping that it will be better for me. so that is what I want to say here. hope that will sort out the issue for me, enough of roaming around the stores looking for theb packs and yes I also checked the wallmart for the game and was not available there. So lets see if I can get it somewhere else. It would be better if it is available online for me.