Thread: How the sunset valley was rebuilded in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

How the sunset valley was rebuilded in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

Guys I have not brought the stuff pack but still I have went through some of the pictures in the different websites and hence what I have come across is that many of the valleys are 30*20 in size and also they do get fit everywhere. I am wondering what happened to the old school and where did that place gets wasted and also about the grocery store. Even they are not seen in the picture. So what do you all have to say here on this. Can you please suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all. So do reply accordingly over here.

Re: How the sunset valley was rebuilded in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

Actually it depends upon you on how you want to rebuild the sunset valley and it is really a exciting thing to get one. Actually I just finished doing one sometime ago and I will shortly update the pics as soon as possible. So that is what I am saying here. well a couple of changes that I have made here is that I did work on Mirrabello plaza and then I replaced the Grocery store with it. so that’s one changes that I have made here and hence do have a good look at it. so that’s what I am saying here, well if you have some changes here then do let me know. Lets see if that changes that can get implemented.

I hope you have not heard about the edit world tool, and hence you are saying this. Well let me inform you that there is a new feature named as edit world tool, which has come up newly in the market and hence what is the benefit of using that is we can delete existing lots and replace them with other sizes. So if you have not still started with the development of the sunset valley then you must surely get started with the one as soon as possible. So do as what i ahve said here and i am sure that will be the perfect sugegstion for you. So thats my suggestion for you.

I am of totally different opinion over here. See what I want to say is that I did add some of the lots in the game and hence what I am saying is that do not waste your money in getting one. if you have a good look at the game then you can see that there are in total 4 buildings in the game and also all of them do have a new versions. As far as the new stuffs are concerned in it then you will not find anything new in the stuff. That’s what the problem is and hence that’s a biggest drawback, I simply cannot understand whats new here. although I haven’t explored it fully but still it is a big disappointment.

Hey nice thing that you have mentioned here is the world editor? So can you please tell me where can I find that and also if you have some appropriate information on the same then do let me know about it. it will be better for me. so do reply fast I am waiting.

Yes let me help you with that first go to the Edit Town Mode. From there just go to the bottom left area and there you will get options of adding lots of objects in the game, so that is one interesting thing that you can definitely check it out and I am sure that it will be of good help for you. So that’s what I am saying here. you definitely get the options of adding trees and oblects and all. well that editor is of good sue and you can surely truest on it. so that’s what I want to say here.

Ok thanks for the good suggestions that you have given here. Appreciate the ideas that you have put in to solve the sisue.so thanks a ton for the same. Well what I want to say about the sunset valley is that I am not getting good opinions from everyone and so I am stuck in two minds whether I should go ahead with the modifications or not. So that’s what made me think about the same but still I have decided to make it some changes. Well Sims 3 is all about that. So lets check out if that changes has to be implemented over here or not. So that’s what I am saying here.