Thread: Discovered a Hidden outfit in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

Discovered a Hidden outfit in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

Guys I just came across one of the hidden outfit while I was playing the game and let me tell you all hiow I got this outfit. Actually I just thought of using the UnlockOutfits cheats and that was the time when I came across this kind of outfit and hence that’s when I decided to share this information with you all on the same. well my reaction was not so great after having a look at that outfit simply because the outfit was not so great it was just a sportswear. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here. so start sharing your comments over here. I am waiting for the responses from you all.

Re: Discovered a Hidden outfit in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

Are you sure that it is a hidden outfit, if not then do let me know about it because I was thinking that it is not a hiddenoutfit and something that was easily available. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you all do have a good look at the same. I am quite sure that it is a normal outfit I suppose. So that’s what I am saying here. as such I have not come across such outfit yet in the game. So lets see that if it helps me or not in the game.

See what I am saying here is that with whatever things that you have suggested here are perfect. I want to ask is there any me thod by which I will be able to get that outfit and that to without using the cheat code. If that is possible then it will be better for me I suppose. So do let me know about it as soon as possible. Well I know that you have used the cheat code to obtain the hidden clothing but if it was possible without using the cheat code then it could have been much better for me. so what do you have to say on this. Please do reply on the same. I am waiting.

I don’t know about the others but in my case I have sued the cheat codes and it is not so easy to obtain the hidden objects unless you are having a good score In the bar. So some of the factors does counts over here. so do have a look at the same and I am sure that it will be the perfect suggestion for you.

I just came across a particular thing while playing the game and I just saw this outfit In the athletic clothing category for Adults and Young Adults. So that is the exact place where you can get the athletic clothing category there only. So that’s what I am saying here. so there is no need of putting some cheat codes and all to get this clothing. Don’t even say that it is some part of hidden clothing and all. The people above were quite correct on this and hence I am quite sure about that. So that’s what I am saying here.

You might have disabled the clothing filter with Master Controller Mod. May be that can be the reason why you are not getting to see that clothing. So first go and enable it as soon as possible. So that you can get started with it and I am sure that it will be the perfect suggestion that I can give you at this moment of time. So do as what I have said here and hope that works for you. in case if you have any doubt on the same then do let us know about the same.

Thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. I appreciate the ideas that you have given to me and hence I am sorry for whatever I have said here. believe me it was the same cases the one suggested by the above user. I might have disabled the clothing filter with Master Controller Mod. Hence I am not getting to see such kind of outfits at all. so that’s what I am saying here.