Thread: Unable to start Sims 3 Patched game due to "Exception raised"

Unable to start Sims 3 Patched game due to "Exception raised"

Suddenly unable to start Sims 3 - I get the error message as described in the subject. I went to click on the TS3EP03.exe then it will be gives this kind of exception raised error message. I want the perfect technique to remove this error message and solve the problem start up problem of this video game. i get this error every other time at start up the other time it is just a black screen. I hope many user will be help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to start Sims 3 Patched game due to "Exception raised"

If you're reinstalling because you're reverting to an older patch, then I must tell you that there is no entry for the game in Control Panel or the Start menu for you to uninstall. You need to first find out the Sims3Setup exe file present on this system. You can find this file on the program file folder. Then find this file and then double-click to uninstall Sims 3 Patched game. After this task you need to reboot the system and then perform the installation task on it. It avoid startup problem.

The Sims 3 Patched video game should to update to 1.8 in addition to WA having to update to 2.3, apparently. You can do this task using the online update strategy. Hence use this process and it really helps to solve the problem of this system. It really work and it will be help to solve the startup problem of this system. It works without any kind of problem on this laptop system. Then perform the online update on your system.

I just installed an automatic update on this system when I faced this startup problem on this video game. Then I tried to play the game a complete time on this system. EA Download manager is provide such facility to solve this complicated problem on this system. It works without any problem. You need to take the help of this manager and try to solve this type of problem on this system. It works most time to solve the problem.

i reinstalled it 2-3 times and at first it didn't work but then i installed some updates for windows and restarted and it worked even in full screen. Then the same thing happen again and again. Hence I decided to not try anything more on this laptop. Hence I do the process as per the expert tells me the exact process to remove such exception. It works and in the result, it able to solve the problem of this game.

The issues you have i have not heard about before and don’t think the reinstall process will be solved this problem. Sometimes this kind of error happen because the graphics card of this system is not being work very well and hence you need to try to fix this graphics problem using the proper graphics card on this laptop. It works and it will be solve this startup problem of the video game. Then you need to use this and solve the problem.

Same issue here! I don't know what I did to get my game somewhat playable again as it seems to be random for everybody. Hence I decided to do the different thing on this video game. I use this process and it works to solve the problem. First I try to update the game but it won’t work. Hence I decided to do the graphics driver update on this laptop. It works and finally I was able to solve this problem on the video game.