Thread: Complaints about Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Complaints about Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I love this game. Seriously, RE3 Jill kicks down with only a knife and she looks good. I like the way the pilot version of the revelations of the demo expires if you spend much time exploring. It's like I did not want to look around much. Somebody praises or complaints? I have asked my NA version Playasia.com and send it out March 24. I realized that playing in 2D is also the gentlest 3D in the final version. It's really remarkable when fighting 6 or more enemies. Other than that the game is super smooth.

Re: Complaints about Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

The controls are the same as when I played the demo in London a few months back, that is to say, very graceful. The straifing/moving while reloading/healing/shooting seems to make everything easier at first, so you tend not to bother with them, but right around level 4.3 the difficulty jacks up severely, and you start really needing to use some more advanced tactics. Especially if you like to play the way I have been with Jill and her knife.

Worth noting that it takes to score an A on all levels (1.1-5.5) to unlock weapon loadouts of your character, but if you have game currency. You gain from walking around with his 3DS in sleep mode, loadouts you can buy them instead of opening them. So if you have patience and do not want a sweet little immediate loadouts I suggest you spend the night around a bit with 3DS so you can get an advantage in the game.

You have to unlock the character to buy their loadouts. Except for the ninth is a Red9 (Mauser broom handle and one of my personal favorites) and a double grenade launcher direction. You can buy it immediately apparent loadouts. I prefer Jill knife combo shotgun, but use of arched Krauser Jill is very sweet too. I also noticed that when using the first-person mode, i.e. using the traditional point of view of the OTS, when backed against the wall becomes very difficult for the camera to follow his sights. I do not know why, but the FPS works best only always be able to align your shots.

Once you buy or unlock your loadout, you can use any character. For the loadouts available, you first unlock the actual character. For example Wesker and Barry are only opened on the sets of the final mission. It will not be able to buy their loadouts up to that point. Once you get them right. You can buy your loadout time for use with all characters. I particularly like RE5 because female characters could not use larger weapons like the Hydra, for example, but in 3D Mercs any character can use any weapon.

As far as actual frame rate and whatnot it is incredibly smooth. When there are a lot of enemies on screen instead of dipping frames of character animation, the enemies start skipping frames while your character seems to be just fine. They also very cleverly made it so only enemies far away skip frames of animation while enemies close to you still act with full frames. Really on the developer’s part it is a very clever way to keep the game play itself from "stuttering".

It is as well worth noting for anyone who was concerned about the difficulty. Or that the enemy AI being so dim that you stays and does nothing. This game goes as hard once they reach a certain level. I was surprised how difficult it truly is, and I must say that I have shaken a lot of Mercs RE3/RE4/RE5 times. I think Japanese videos have been floating around are very misleading because once I reached a specific level of enemy AI instantly became quite intelligent.