Thread: Opinion about lacking content in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Opinion about lacking content in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I see on many places that people talk about the lacking content of this game. Why? It seems that no one is actually happy with this game and everybody has their saying of why it is lacking content, so I just want to hear your guy’s opinions of why you guys think it's lacking content! Please let me know the reason if anyone has. I say this because as per me there is nothing wrong in this game, then why people say all this?

Re: Opinion about lacking content in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

They didn't create a single new map for the game. They didn't include all the maps from RE4 and 5 as it is and the ones that made it in are in fact smaller then the originals. No new enemies. Only 1 real new character. Leon is not in it or Ada. All RE5 characters retain all their melees so nothing new there except Rebecca swaps the flame spray for her partner help move. Several costumes are just re-skinned from RE5. No online leader boards.

They did not have enough space to fit all those things especially when the graphics are so good. Remember that this is just a portable game, and I learned that Leon and Ada are not there because he would not overshadow any other character, so he chose characters that were on the same popularity fan base. When the game was also another BOW wanted to put the Licker, but do not have enough space on the cartridge. Remember that this is not the Blu-ray. And I should have known when they are first announced this game would not have new maps.

They made Claire as the only new character because her popularity was just about the same as the other characters. Everyone was going to have their same attacks, they’re not going to change their attacks, and they suppose to be the same characters. But I do agree with you on Rebecca having her Flame Spray, having different costumes instead of having re-skinned RE5 costumes and no leader boards is good because of those 30 skills they make it too easy.

I fully understand that this is a game with a small budget and timescale. Actually, I do, I'm not expecting the impossible. And while I will get the game at some point (I'm not sure if it will be a day or not), there are some very good reasons, in my opinion, for me to be upset: Speaking of modes, the lack of creativity on this front is also poor. They could have done good things for many with a stake of just Mercs. Instead we have different enemies and times, and "objective." Only unnecessary variations of what we've been playing forever as a mini-game.

No leader boards, not new ways to interact with the couple, no new skills or tumults, nor particularly good music, no competitive modes in all, and this is on top of an experience of water below that Mercs adds ease of movement, but lacks any kind of accommodation in difficulty. We do not have our inventory micromanagement, learn to efficiently use invincibility frames, or worry about positioning as the levels are smaller and less enemies to worry about.

Well, to be fair, the game lacks content. The only characters in Resident Evil 4 who have returned are Hunk and Krauser. Krauser had little place in the story line and was a character in a note, while Hunk barely appears in the games, but Hunk has style. I do not think Leon and Ada overshadow the other characters, mainly because the other characters have been in a lot of games. Wesker, other RE games has been MVC3 2 and Lost Planet. Chris and Jill are also both MVC3 Revelations + to come. Capcom could have added characters also lost mercenaries as Carlos.