Thread: We Want Leon in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

We Want Leon in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I see on many gaming sites, if the name comes of Resident Evil than Leon is must. I really wish to see Leon in thus game. As I play Resident Evil’s earlier game and my high score is 98300 and I get rank 5 stars. My many friends also wish to see Leon in this game. So this is just a request to Capcom to please give us a Leon. Anyone else also thought about this? Anyone else wish Leon in this game? Please join me if anyone wishes to see Leon.

Re: We Want Leon in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I would be more like one that brought back all the characters mercenaries. Something likes a version of the Meeting of the game. I would not be satisfied with a single character. People might think it was more worth it if it has become more and Reunion. You get the small group. Just felt more like a full game with everyone making the return. Considering this is sold as a full title, not just a minigame added another title. However, I want to support in any case to get something more like a statement of Super Mercs for the system. I love to see a full celebration of Mercs, something like what the Home versions of Vampire Savior did for the crew of the vampire. That undoubtedly made it look like the total package.

I totally agree, I found it quite strange that out of all the characters to leave behind from Resident Evil 4 is so mercenary, had to be Leon and Ada - the main characters of the game! Mercenaries 3D and has the torque capacity of Chris and Jill together, so why not bring back Leon and Claire? It only makes sense. I think the inclusion of other mercenaries and a versus mode in this game really make the experience complete and mercenaries truly worthy of being called a separate statement. Whether through DLC, a new release (similar to Super Street Fighter 4), or even an updated version on another console, I think it would be worth the money spent.

In a live interview with the producer last night from E3, Snow asked him about Leon's possible appearance in this game and the producer answered by saying, "Leon's in, Operation Raccoon City", while he laughed. I think it's safe to say Leon will never make it into this game. The producer said he's shifting all of his attention to Revelations now, so I don't think he's going to make DLC's for RETM3D.

Capcom obviously does not care, they know Leon is one of the most popular, but held it on purpose (they said included characters based on "popularity with the fans," yes of course!). I could have behaved more easily than making a completely new character Claire. ADA is also one of the most popular, but was arrested the same, despite carrying have been possible. Were there problems of space? Then I prefer to have the characters rather than Demo, but space does not seem right.

Capcom just full of it and have the worst answer for everything which means they come in his acting as he is an actual type can be in two games at once and both parties are throwing at a different time. He is one of the most important and popular series and has a large fan base that wanted him in this game. Capcom said they will do the character list fan base and popularity that it was a big lie, because Leon and ADA are very popular. I doubt there will be downloadable content for the developer for this game is looking worse and this game had so much potential.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. Leo was also a gambling game of RE child. But no matter how much we love Leon. CAPCOM never put it on, you know why? They hate from the guy who did quit RE4, Capcom is butthurt and decided not to put it into a fan service game, creating an RE game where you kill him. Same with Mega Man, do not put in anything, and probably will make one last Mega Man game Mega Man to kill.

Leon may not be as important to the overall story arc of the series as Chris, Jill and Wesker are, but remains one of the five main characters of the series. What boggles my mind is like a character that has little connection with any other main character of the Lion and the number of minor cult favorite mini-game is exclusive, however, Leon is not. Now that is not a stab against Krauser or piece, as I find both interesting (especially the latter). However, Leon and ADA would have been better than those two options taking into account all the benefits customizable skills and weapons.