Thread: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: Getting error code while try to play online

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: Getting error code while try to play online

Has anyone experienced this error code or codes when it comes to going online to receive either a game or playing for friends in the world? Multiple attempts are required to sign online. The first time I receive this error code: 006-0113. It’s hard to get into online games worldwide and this message always appears. I've checked my Wi-Fi settings and everything is fine, so I know not by me. Maybe a problem with the server.

Re: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: Getting error code while try to play online

I have the same thing. I've never had any problems playing online with SF4 or DGD, so I guess this is an issue Capcom / RE? But I would like to know at least how to fix this problem, or if this problem be solved? They usually cannot be connected to the 4 or 5th. But once I'm online, its np to host a game. I tried to connect to the game from a friend, and I kept getting errors. He, however, was able to connect to mine when I was a guest. (Although he says he has a couple of times to connect.)

Re: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: Getting error code while try to play online

I was having the same problem and wrote on Capcom yesterday, I received the following answer and solved the problem for me, hope it works for you too. We have the same message when trying to connect online to play a few rounds. What seemed to work was turning the Wi-Fi switch in the 3DS and back on. Worked every time for us, but also whether retired after a round that will see the error message. Simply repeat the step above and connected. Thanks for your patience as we look into it.

I am getting the same error. It's a shame, too, as I do not want to turn off the Wi-Fi, leaving the online portion of the game, turn it back on, play a game, then repeat. Currently have is what to do to get it to work. My instincts are to blame for Nintendo, as they have the most established online. However, I fear that the game is. 3DS games still do not have the ability to have updates, right? Nintendo, give their games the ability to have updates.

It's Nintendo's way of keeping kiddies safe, so they don't send their personal information to creepers trying to kidnap them. I agree, it's very frustrating. That, coupled with the fact that there are no leader boards and the personal interaction is almost nonexistent with no voice chat and fewer in-game voice commands, and there's almost no motivation to actually go through the hassle of trying to play with a friend in the first place.

You're absolutely right, even the less very to have some way to improve communication through the already built into the microphone or at least quick chats as Phantasm Star Online. You do not know how many times I felt like screaming behind you. Classic_Megman same, SSF4 and DGD, we had no problem I've only had problems with the RE MERC. This may be the Assumption pure, but given the SD card DLC other games, and Nintendo's ability to solve a game (Ridge Racer 3D when he had his problem after the update and fixed) I guess / waiting / assume Nintendo / Capcom may be able to solve the problem.

yes nintendo or the your internet is not the problem it's ****in the game i can hook up to global but not the friend connect nintendo does not have these problems fix the game

Quote Originally Posted by HYPORACER View Post
    yes nintendo or the your internet is not the problem it's ****in the game i can hook up to global but not the friend connect nintendo does not have these problems fix the game
    The main issue for the error is because it cannot connect to the internet. When nintendo 3ds is turned on, it doesnt stay connected so if you were playing normally and then tried to connect to the net it first has to reactivate the wireless and then connect to the internet and the game tries to connect before the system can finish connecting.