Thread: What's the Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Like?

What's the Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Like?

As I state in my title, what the game is like? For those who have the game, I was speculating what it was like? Here are some questions I wish to ask.

1. What are the characters like? Who's the strongest and weakest? Which character is your favorite?
    2. Which mission is the most fun?
    3. What are the best skills?
    4. Is the game worth $50 or should I just purchase it used?

I just need to hear the outlooks from people who have played the game! So please if any one has any idea about this than provide me.

re: What's the Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Like?

The new mechanics in motion the Mercs have not hurt nearly as much as I feel it would be. It's different, but not very different and definitely not too easy. It simply stimulates the movement instead of taking multiple enemies at your side, and the count of ammunition in general lower than the charging of a strategy to implement new ones. EX-levels provide more of a challenge than the current maps Mercs do, but you also have the freedom to play easier levels to get used to a character, try new things, etc.

When the game is facing the online configuration and communication in general is pretty bare bones. You have only a joke and the four basic voice commands, with not as much as a "good" or "good job" to be found. Co-op is not so much when you cannot see what you holding your partner, the elements of change, or really communicate in any other form of "go" and "Come On". It just feels more personal than playing with an AI.

I'm all for high scores. It took a good 15 hours before unlocking everything I needed to start making high scores, and now the game really begins for me as it has been a great tutorial to learn the complexities of many of the games. The characters are, mostly, just because you can choose one weapon or skill. The characters differ only in health, healing, melee, and the speed of mockery. It is not too restrictive and Capcom is how it allows you to use your favorite character in the field.

The 3D has little effect. The graphics are crap and is on par with RE4. In fact, the graphics are so bad that many of the maps are smaller. RE4 Village is even smaller! No fault of the 3DS, as the lack of a second similar knot. Moreover, Capcom did a great job trying to fix it, letting you use the touch screen as an analog node, but still awkward. I remember when RE was announced for the PSP? I wish I had gone ahead with it.

The new movement system rarely changes the game, but I find that very few times to get around the same time the lens or maybe get a better shot obscured. It is a welcome addition. The skills are great, and allow you to "rebalance" the characters to their liking. For example, Jill has a quick sweep shot in RE5, but is useless in 5 compared with other attacks. In this game, if you choose the best weapons and skills, could very well sweep shot to replace the double knee drop for a variety of reasons.

You should just buy the game. It is not really a game of chance, and the line is busy. The only problem is you have like 3 or 4 attempts to get online. It only takes about 20 seconds to connect, not counting the connected, and I, so far has been no delay at all. They were mostly all the game takes place online. You can do other tasks online, but EX is where all the fat meat of the game is the time. The monsters do not stop, and you get 1-3 heads at once so far. It gets very hard. Co-op is a blast here.

Re: What's the Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Like?

Interestingly I also like to add that I prefer this over RE5 Mercs + Mercs Reunion. While the old man had Mercs high-definition graphics, more maps and characters, if you look one way, the new Mercs is more balanced so it's really fun. The fact that any character can end up with the leaders instead of Wesker makes a big difference, and there are plenty of other minor adjustments. I've played more on the console, although it was against. However, it was technically and was not Mercs. However, this is the only thing missing from this title.