Thread: Fable 3 pc poor performance

Fable 3 pc poor performance

Hello friends I have recently installed Fable 3 game in my computer which is assembled and I am using windows 7 operating system in my computer. Now whenever I start the game in my computer at that time games starts normally with proper graphics and after that main problem starts. While playing the game sometimes it gets really slow. Please solve this problem as soon as possible. I am waiting for your reply. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Fable 3 pc poor performance

As far as I know you should first try to solve this problem by turning of the V-sync off. First of all you have to start the game in your computer and after starting the game you have to select the options in your game menu and after selecting the game options you have to turn off the V-sync option and then you will not get this issue with your game and computer. if you need any more information related to this then tell me I will help you with that.

I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by uninstalling the fable 3 from you r computer and after that you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and then you have to restart your computer. Now after restarting the commuter you have to install the game in your computer again and after reinstalling the game you have to check whether you are able to game properly or not.

After going through your post I have tried to solve this issue by turning off the V-sync option and after that when I tried to solve this issue at that time also I get the same problem while playing the fable3 in my computer. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by removing the fable 3 from my computer and after that I have reinstalled the game in my computer after restarting the computer but it doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this?

After looking at your problem I will suggest you that you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your computer and if that idea doesn’t make any difference then you have to download the updated version of the graphic driver in your computer and after that install that driver in your computer. After installing that driver in your computer you will not get any issue while playing Fable 3 game.