Thread: What is your Tier-List in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

What is your Tier-List in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

So with the game for a while now, I think everyone had noticed that some characters are great in the game, while others. well, not so great. So I want to see in your opinion, what is your TIER of list of 8 characters. When his after, the rate of the characters has its own set of weapons and skills sets. And they say why they are there. S TIER By: He has one of the most useful riots in the game "Stinger", which is instant death, no plague, critical and most important FAST. His arc has infinite ammo and very strong. As for heads, two rocket launchers can do the job quickly and easily.

Re: What is your Tier-List in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Here's my A TIER: Your melee are fast and powerful, does not kill instantly, but they are really good. His weapon set is very good too, the advantage of Samurai is strong and Hydra is good for crowd control, but only three shots. The great care should be taken of heads easily, too. And beau. Because: It has a quick snapshot also kill, their guns are good. His grenade launcher rounds flash is good for finishing Pest, but is less useful than others (Considering you're not using any skills). His AK47 is good for bosses as well.

Claire would be placed in B or C TIER. B TIER if they were enemies weaker Majini as normal, but C-TIER against the Zealots. Your melee, they are not horrible, nor is its set of weapons. His grenade launcher - electric is useful for managers and rifle combo is good for long range support. But other than that, not extraordinary. Jill is likely to fit into TIER B, only by grasping the head. It's slow, but one hit kill. His gun is great to set up melee and shotgun is semi-useful to keep the combo going. His flip kick and kick back are quite effective damage large enemies. Your knife can also be used to quickly kill and second 5.

F tier please. Its usefulness stems from its unique ability to healing. His melee is just enough to kill the normal Majini. His machine gun is terrible when it comes to creating melee for her. It is good that are fast, however, because a caller of the head and the shot is usually enough to kill more enemies. His grenade definitely helps keep the heads and combo. I usually end up with the grenade launcher machine gun over his set of weapons, however. However, Rebecca can barely hold her own on the battlefield, much less accumulate huge combos.

If so, but I Krauser way up, only two rocket launchers. If you are trying to kill 150 enemies, then we will deal with more than two enemies and when his boss runs out of rockets hit them with grenades and mines that it has collected and finish with bow slow cooking. I would put Barry and Wesker at the top simply because of the magnum and powerful melee attacks, but not instant ability that is often powerful enough to kill an enemy.

The two rockets will finish the first two bosses, obviously. And then throw grenades and mines as electric shock, fire with the bow. It is very strong and has infinite ammo for drops only mines and grenades (and of course herbs) may end up with 19 ~ 25 grenades when the boss comes third. Yes, trying to kill a mini-boss of mine and grenades could be a little long. But if you kill all Majini with "Stinger", trust me. You end up with a lot of time.

HUNK is great, but their melee suffers from being slow, Claire Similarly, only hers are even slower, and often go for long against weak enemies. Rebecca is simply too weak to be strong around all the characters, though still useful as a support Duo. Barry Krauser and riots are amazing, and Wesker, while toned down his car RE5 is still very reliable. I also put it on my first TIER, simply because they have not yet discovered his script, once you get it using an efficient, I'm sure it'll be great again.