Thread: Which one you choose, Separation or grouping in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Which one you choose, Separation or grouping in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Curious what is done in duo mode if the group seems to me that you run out of enemies, because they are generated directly where you are looking for and the combo is broken, if a player individually and go into a moribund state of die very fast in this game compared to RE5 Mercs and often cannot reach them to save time, but split makes it easier to spawn more enemies and combo kill faster / easier. The division is not a problem with a good partner, but you need to play more random the time of death is a common theme.

Re: Which one you choose, Separation or grouping in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I can certainly hold my own against any enemy so in Duo mode I prefer to be separated from my partner most of time because you can find more enemies and its more of a challenge for me. I couldn't agree with you more, splitting up isn't an issue at all if you run into a great partner. I use mostly BSAA Chris and his weapon set. Although I may be separated I always pay attention to my partner's health meter and I'm extremely cautious when a Super Dr. Salvador is around my rookie partner.

Re: Which one you choose, Separation or grouping in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

A big problem with being together, with the passing of the enemies, if they do not move enough, is the constant chaos of the melee settings. Since there are fewer enemies on screen, no more time now than in Resident Evil 5, where, for example, I'm pulling my legs, my partner is shot in the head, both shoot, run in, realize that both the leg, miss our next shot, a person is hit by another enemy, etc. The lack of communication hurts, and is less fun without the "That was great!"-sequel to voice commands to boot.

What kind of wish I had dealt with this game gives us shorter matches in the early stages. Since it is a laptop, there are times when you really do not want to commit the next 15 minutes. a Mercs game. Instead of simply easier to 4 levels, which should have tried to make shorter, has given us sprinting and parties that last 5-7min place, but still quite difficult. My biggest problem with the cooperative so far is that people give after a disaster in the making. It took me four different partners to finally complete EX-9, simply because no one who almost completed his retirement after a break of bad lucks, after nearly 20 minutes of playing time.

I'm a fan of the separation in 90% of the levels, since some of the enemies do not want to leave their produces. It keeps the combined number of high and keeps people from killing my enemy surprised I knee snow. There are some levels that will definitely stick, however. Any level of the prison crowd up. The executioner’s cells may be silent as a ninja and hammer-slam me before they even know they are there. In addition, this map is huge, and if someone is dying, it is impossible to reach them in time. Also being close to the levels of waves, as EX-9 and 4.

Really I think it's best to do both. If you stay away from each other you can keep that combo going, but you're both still going to be close to the center of the map. If there's really a problem, or a mini boss you need help with, it's not hard to run to the center of the map/whatever area is between you and your partner. Sure the chain could be broken there as well, but you should still be able to shoot/see the monsters around the area you were just at.

I usually keep in the middle of the map, so they can go anywhere, but still close enough to a hand if necessary. Or in Salazar's castle, I'm going to the tower where Leon to shoot the cannon in the game RE4 main sniper rifle and do my best to keep the combo alive, killing enemies in almost any location on the map . On the other hand my best (perfect) combo duo was once this Wesker continued using flash grenades and HUNK meleeing people to death and I just kind of hanging around to make sure no one snuck back and kill the novistadors.