Thread: Is DLC even possible for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Is DLC even possible for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

A guy on Game FAQs raised this question for me. The game was programmed to accept all future DLC? Sorry to be so, but can anyone point me to any official statement which says that DLC is possible? Or at least explain to me how it would work because the game does not have a menu DLC or anything. I'd point that SW as DLC. He simply said that SW has been scheduled for Mercs and it is not. Anyone have any idea on this?

Re: Is DLC even possible for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

It is possible, but absolutely has to run from the SD card (in other games as DLC). I mean I really do not think I could do something important, but could still add a new tab with new missions mission / game modes. You can also add tabs to existing missions. Only be established so that when you play the mission loads TIER off the SD card instead of the actual game. That all loads off the SD card, so while the file is that it could be changed.

I guess I have not played one of the other games that use DLC? While Samurai warriors had a place where they could add extra missions and there, arms just a little out of nowhere, and DOA a new option was added to each suit DLC. Actually everything is possible with DLC, and as I said, can only add new tabs / missions to the current tab. Also we could probably do more pages of clothing as well. I really do not think he would do something so huge for a game of 3DS, but can still do something.

That does not really matter if a game is programmed to do or not, can easily makes a patch that loads off the SD card that changes things up. I mean to see the Xbox 360 and PS3 games like Burnout Paradise game. They released that 600 MB of patches that are loaded before the record really starts and changes a lot. The game was not done with all the changes, but the patch did for the world was twice the size, the menus are 100% different, the bikes have added some new missions could be played, and there was a cycle day and night.

The only hope for DLC is the fact that the "special features" only the evidence of Revelation in it. We might get to have a configuration like Mercs meeting where it is a completely different way / configuration, but it was not a fan of that. Most likely, they are simply entertaining the idea and the expected sales figures for the first, just to see if it's worth. If we do get DLC, I would expect maybe five new "missions" with different configurations, and perhaps some new costumes. But we cannot expect much more than that. Adding a new character seems never intended game design and the design, in my opinion.

On the basis of pieces of different comments 3DS dev will not let you patch the game, so any downloadable content added to a game that has to be designed or at least leave the footwork is to add DLC at launch. From Capcom DLC is claiming not planned at this time should not be able to add some time, no less than Nintendo do something different with the firmware 3DS, but Nintendo aspire to that side of things and tend, if not directly benefit then for Do not disturb.

I thought about that myself, when you go to the special features section and it only has one thing. I have a good feeling if DLC was to come out it would be under there. I just cross my fingers and hope that DLC does come out. I would love to see code veronica STARS Chris and STARS Jill most definitely. As for Leon S. Kennedy I would like to see his Operation Javier gear with the military cap I always liked that one. Well that is if they do release him.