Thread: What you need in a DLC for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

What you need in a DLC for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Over the last few weeks there has been some talk about downloadable content for this game, either to support DLC or share our ideas of what we want to see, there has been much comment, the only problem is that it is all over the place so I made this thread to keep everything in one place. Characters who would like to see added more TIER, the costumes of each character exists in Mercs and the four characters you chose earlier. What are your needs for this game?

Re: What you need in a DLC for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I would add a lot of new enemies, but one character, only new clothes, no different skills, so I have no desire to have what I want in DLC formula dictated by someone else. I would, of course, some new TIER. There is a TIER where it would be fun Mercs RE5. I think it is an experimental laboratory. I shot you in like new weapons and new weapon load out. Throw in the TMP. Above all I would enjoy Ada, Carlos, and Billy as playable characters.

Just to clarify, not have to choose four characters, so TIER, if you only care to see one or two characters that make this game as DLC just put both. But what I do is remove the cap on how much you can suggest just keep in mind, this thread is what you would like to see added as DLC, obviously, there are plenty of things everyone would like to see, but it’s probably a very small hole contained actually spend so please try to be realistic and not after a complete set of DLC.

In all honesty, most of what I see waiting for DLC just seems unrealistic. People are basically asking for a new game all over. Which is fine, I prefer to set goals that are truly achievable. For me, if Capcom just released a patch that was terrible off-line, which gives a value of play relies heavily for me. Co-op is boring and just play with a partner is more of an annoyance that should have been provided. I cannot add friends, and even friends who've added since I have to connect through other media.

The game is fun, challenging, and different. Yes, it's virtually all recycled, but I'd be fine with that if playing with a partner were at all fun. It really isn't; I had a more lively time with the Sheva AI in RE5 to be honest. Plus the lack of any leader boards against which to test myself makes replay value diminish somewhat. Playing against me gets boring more quickly. I don't know if the lousy online interface is the fault of Capcom or Nintendo, but if it could be fixed, that would greatly extend the game's lifespan in my 3DS.

I will not go over too specific, I actually want more of a surprise. What I can say is that some new scenarios, characters and enemies can really give it life. The game is great, but still 80% recycled material. Looking back on 15 years of Resident Evil, I'm sure Capcom can find ideas to please the fans. It is an all-star game after all; every character, location or weapon will probably be welcomed with open arms. New ideas are welcome too, like the grenade launcher that shoots 2-way everywhere, but in the spotlight.

I at a standstill cannot believe I was not in the game. Is it because ORC is therefore not allowed. Look at Jill and Chris is in the revelation and is still in the game. I've always found the excuse "It is ORC." lame, even before Claire was also confirmed by ORC. It is possible that Hunk and Jill make an appearance at ORC, which makes the argument valid. One theory I've heard, it really makes sense, says Leon was very unpopular in RE4 Mercs, opposed Krauser and Hunk.