Thread: How to get Platoon of Two Metal in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

How to get Platoon of Two Metal in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 2 days. And I found this game very interesting. Today I played this game for 5 hr and now I am having one query against it. Basically it articulate does 5 melee attacks in a row throughout one turn. How is that still probable, the most I possibly will perform through a teammate is Two? This is my doubt. Please someone clear my doubt. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: How to get Platoon of Two Metal in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Hello I would suggest you to try using a flash grenade / discussion with some normal enemies and one hard by. After each melee against a normal enemy and then use a combo melee in which harder (also known as the man, big, hangman, etc.) I was thinking I had to perform the melee combo 5 times within a game. Without doubt have to grab a partner to still attempt and obtain this medal. I hope this will help you to solve your confusion.

EX Level 9, both must use Rebecca as your character and make sure to equip Hunk loadout. Use a combination of melee in the chainsaw, and Big Man Majini. Make in no doubt the person who needs to obtain the medal he for all time does the second melee. Make use of the grenade launcher load out Hunk to stun enemies through effortlessness as a result you are able to melee them. You supposed to be able to obtain this.

The needs for the medal have to do all the successes seconds. That player kan also do what he pleases, endow with a certain amount of chain combo has been completed. She opened it devoid of killing 5 enemies through it; consequently I'm not confident you necessitate to kill opponents. Bigman's flash, then melee, then melee. Repeat in anticipation of you get the medal. When you have it, say something three times, and are able to quit if you would like.

Some credit goes to stealthgiga, who helped me in the right direction in what was the easiest way to accomplish this mission and getting the medal in the first place. Hunk flash grenade launcher only makes the task much easier. Squad Two is one of the most difficult to obtain, as it actually requires you get with someone else while communication is minimal to say the least. So it is almost impossible with a random online player.

Hello I would suggest you to play this game with your partner coordination first This is a melee step 3 for the type bigger, you will have two other regular Majini the other 2 for 5 melee swing. Then oyu have to save the big guy for last. Initially, obtain two Majini and a big guy, a flash shot, which hit a Majini, then one of you have to hit the others Majini, after that you hit huge guy, and your partner will hit second, to finish you perform the third and final melee. It supposed to work.