Thread: Some annoy thing while playing Duo in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Some annoy thing while playing Duo in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Some of the things that bother me while I play the way Duo. I fully understand that not everyone is a professional, but do not let the combo timer run out! It's really easy to keep it going when you are playing two. If I have no enemy near me, then most likely you do in your place. When I have a good partner, the combo timer can run for years, but I sometimes wonder what my partner is doing. There can be periods of up to half a minute before you see any kills recorded by my partner.

Re: Some annoy thing while playing Duo in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Yes you are right. I also find some irritating thing while on Duo. People constantly getting hit into the critical state, especially by an Executioner. I understand if you get surprised attacked from behind or around a corner, that happens to me too sometimes, but there's no excuse to constantly let yourself be hit by it. They're not hard to avoid. This is a pain in the back on Prison! Logical thing now would be to run away a little bit to get some space, not stand where you are, shooting it with your machine gun while I stand by with my grenade launcher waiting for you to move your back!

People need to pay attention to the skills that your partner has picked for the match. Wedges that there is no way to check what your partner has a time the party has already begun, but still. Best example is when I choose hunk with the comeback and adrenaline skills. I have to stay injury to do what you want, but three times I've got a friend who constantly heals me, despite me shouting "Wait, Wait!" and again, and then try to let me get hurt again. The same goes for when I take the medical skills. If I'm healing, we can heal faster with fewer weeds.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. People just lack common sense. I have had people who do not melee, people who fight a lot and miss the combo timer, people who collect all the ammunition and leaving nothing for me, people who throw explosives at me, and people than just follow me everywhere and never separately, while the settings to ruin my melee guys to shoot exactly the same as I am. It's a little frustrating, but overall, Duo is not as great in the first place.

It appears as a boss, they begin to attack well before my partner and instead of fighting me instead of keeping the combo going, or I pull a rocket launcher or a grenade when a boss appears and my partner decided to get in close to the head a really annoying thing is that some people keep picking my mine that I put down, even if you see me put mine down. Of course, after me and shoot the enemies I'm trying to set up for melee is another. Explosive weapons fire on an enemy to me, or shoot explosive barrels when I'm around them, few people seem to be two heads of melee as well.

One moment really 'wow' was one of the EX missions in the mines, so I'm in the cave killing the enemies, have a few moments about keeping the combo going and I realize that I always save, then I notice that my partner is not getting many kills, I guess it just slow or something. So a few minutes pass combination, have been broken at some point and I run out of enemies stop spawning (at this point I killed 3 super Salvador, the third had no rockets to combo, why was the ruin). I'm not part of the cave and there are a dozen Majini standing around, my partner is at the top of the back and just kills the enemies that rise to the top level of the back.

I do not know, people. I made a lot of things on this list and I SS'ed all levels. Willing to bet that all the posters here have made mistakes in the duet mode, too. I was stabbed in the face by Garridor the other, have melee too often have focused too heavily on the head, etc. I'm not going to write this off as dU0 m0de thread, but we know that mistakes are made: combos are lost, people were instantly killed, and in a frantic fast paced arcade game like this was an error. Even players get instant amazing undead.

I have only had one bad player since I've played the duet mode. I fired three times with an explosive grenade launcher to kill me because he was beaten by a Majini while trying to go for a melee movement. The combo that was not broken until healed me and I fired again. I hate team with players who do not know how to properly use the grenade explosion Wash rounds, which tend to have partners who either shoot at enemies with me just to hurt me too Electric rounds too. Not only that, most of the partners I've had with grenade rounds explosion that killed them trying to shoot the enemies with it.