Thread: How is Claire in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

How is Claire in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

What is your thought about Claire in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D? I mean, their movements, attack position, damage and so on? I have heard many people say that your answer is wrong, but I do not think so. How much you know about Claire, she is not bad by any means, but the riots, despite their strength, the animations are quite long. The use of a minor character with a melee is a much better chance at a very high score. What do you think Claire?

Re: How is Claire in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Claire One of the best and most fun to play in Mercs in my opinion. She is the best in the servants' health low, surpassing even Krauser, Krauser is because while an attack that hurts infinite, not as fast as attacks Claire. If the enemies of health low enough, the damage is thrown out the window, so Claire wins. The enemies of the highest health, you can choose from the neck to reverse further damage to one enemy, and the combination of high when surrounded create a lot of opponents ground attack.

Here I have some pros and cons of Claire.
    Pros:
    On low health enemies or already damaged enemies, you could cancel her Upper Combination, making her OHK into HALF a second!! Try this on EX-3, 4 or 6- Take a Bow or Red 9, shoot the Leg, Melee, and Cancel it after the first punch. That alone makes her the top contender for those stages.
    Cons:
    She can't handle super high health enemies like the los illuminates monks because even though she has an 800 damage neck kick, even with Red 9, that's STILL not enough to do an OHK, unless she goes Krauser's+Combat. This effectively stops her from being in EX 1, 5, 7 because she has to spend so much to be there.

In fact, like her, not because she is the first RE character I've played like, but it's pretty good. I realize the fact that you can interrupt some of his crowds too, because it can save some time. She also has a well-balanced load with a very good rifle. I look at the melee damage that says Rebecca 8k damage stun gun, which has to be bad; you cannot kill a cult with him and with the same site several times 8k damage necessary to kill one.

I often use Claire based on their statistics. When I'm playing with friends, but I like playing HUNK because her melee me laugh. Speaking of movements, Rebecca called aerosols have been cut because there is no fire in the game. Instead of the spray flame, push attacks have been used as its grip switch at the meeting. That is very powerful is ironic, since Barry get a sandwich is much less deadly than receiving the total weight of 54kg of Rebecca in the form of a push.

I know what a stun gun is. It doesn't kill them alone. The Stun Gun doesn't kill Zealots. It usually takes me three or four Stun Guns to kill a black executioner as well, even though it should take a max of two. It's actually quite irritating how little information is known about the way the game works. Add in the fact that half of the skills' descriptions make no sense, and it's hard to figure out the best way to get the best score.