Thread: NBA Jam available in Wii

NBA Jam available in Wii

Guys I have started this thread to just ask from you all as if how many have started playing this particular game in the wii, if anyone has started it then surely let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary comments from you all on the same. so start replying over here. I am waiting for the necessary response. So that’s what I am saying here. I have not hear much about the sequel of the NBA, so that’s why I am asking you all. any basketball lovers here?

Re: NBA Jam available in Wii

This game is totally out of focus. I don’t know what was the main reason I getting such kind of games i am not able to understand at all. So can you all please tell me as if why have you made this thread? Even the gaming console is not good and the game is the worst of them all. so its of no sue talking about it. so that’s what I want to say over here. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same. In case if you have to ask anything about this then let me know.

I cannot understand why people do think of launching such kind of old games again in the market. I mean do all these games have any kind of appeal or somewhat? It is totally not understandable at all. why the people are making such kind of games. so that’s what I want to say here. do you all have anything to say here about this game. I am sure no one here will be able to comment anything on it. so that is what I am saying here. so no use of making such kind of topics over here.

The controls of the game are so weak that it is really not enjoyable playing this game and I did really experience a horrible thing while playing this game. So that is what I want to say over here. well I will surely say that people would like to play such kind of old game especially when the sequel is coming after 15 years and some anticipation will be there with the game but it fails horribly. Plus playing with the Wii does makes a lot of problematic situation, it is totally avoidable in my view.

Ok that was enough. The responses from your side does indicate that how well this game would be. I just read it in th e webioste and also me being a fan of this game thought of going and checking out this game as if how well does this perform. Listening to your comments and views did make me realize that the game is not at all good. So its no worth going with the game. Anyways thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solbe the issue. so thanks a ton for the same.