Thread: Missing Sim icons, UIs, interactions and clones in Sims 3

Missing Sim icons, UIs, interactions and clones in Sims 3

Guys this is really horrible. Sims 3 has come up with lots of glitches in the game and hence that’s the sole reason why I made this thread. So that everybody will do get a enough knowledge on how to tackle the different problems. I hope you all have read the title properly. So what I am saying is that I have merged u ap all t he problems in one thread. So that we can start counter attacking each and every problem of the game. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all will have a good look at the same. well as we know some of the people have come here with the missing sim icons problem while some arte complaining about the missing UI as well. Some speak about the cloning stuff as well. So all these problems does become a lot of problematic over here. so that’s what the biggest problem is. So guys can you all start giving some steps and solutions that will tackle each and every problem of the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Missing Sim icons, UIs, interactions and clones in Sims 3

Well I would like to give some suggestions on the cloning stuff. So what I want to say is that first check if your clone is in the relationship panel or not. If it is then go to the edit town and then go to the edit country and come out without saving and all the clones will disappear. Believe me that solution worked for me and I am sure that it will be beneficial for you as well. So do as what I have said here and I am quite sure that it will work out for you. so do as what I have said here. Let’s hope it will be helpful for you.

This method only applies if you are talking about the sims going to the vacations. I mean I have seen lots of cases where it can be seen that the sims when they come from the vacations there relationship meters are gone down. So that’s what the problem is. So what I will suggest is that go and selkect a new home for your family. Now once you have selected the new home go to t he edit options and select the old home that you had. Evict your duplicate without home and also if you had loved your earlier home then you will get the option of going back in it as well without informing anyone. Also while doing that make sure that you hit the save as button. Now again retake the vacation and you will observe that the vacations that you ahd taken are intact and the relationship meter will obviously grow. So that’s what the solution is give it a try.

I have surely not heard about the missing user interface in the game and hence I really don’t think so that can be the case. So that’s what I am saying here. well check out that if you are using some kind of mods in the game or some kind of patches. Check out for that if you are using some kind of mods then it is bound to give some problems like that. So that’s what I am saying here. do watch out for the same and let me know if that is the exact solution for you.

All the problems that you have mentioned above in the title is only because of the sims going in to the vacations. Well the case can be said in this way like if they are going In some vacations then the edit options does not functions well also the relationship meter comes down that’s what the problem is also if we have a good look at the icons as well even they are missing. Problems like these are quite common these days with this game. I think EA people should surely think of developing some patch for the problem instead of concentrating on the development of the stuff packs as well as the expansion packs. So that’s what the problem is. Hoping to get a fix for the problem as soon as possible.

Try out this ‘testingcheatsenabled true’ at least it will give you some relief with the clones as well as the icons problem as well, so you will have to give a try for that and surely seems to be the perfect suggestion for you. so do as what I have said here and I would definitely say that it will be the perfect suggestion for you. so that’s what I am saying here. the sad fact is that I am not able to come across any permaneant fixture for this kind of problem. So that’s what it is.