Thread: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D-Need Help on one hit skills

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D-Need Help on one hit skills

I've notice that has an extremely impressive piece of one-hit kill move at what time someone shoots him in the thigh or knee. The jabs his knife on the chin and kicked in the chest, they never get back up. I appealing much won the game thanks to that shift does somebody else have one hit kill move? And I consider Chris has the Neckbreaker. For the rest, I'm not positive. What you guys think about it? I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D-Need Help on one hit skills

I do not know if Barry's header fell to 100% success, and I cannot comment on the Stinger, and I have not tried. It seems that all (or at least half) of people of men have a male 1-hit kill move. As we know that they all are. Barry's header and shot gun and whip Claire neck OHKs are very close but I think they work all the time. Rebecca Cracker decent head works. Krauser is my main. Stinger is very nice. Also you will want to level up the melee power icon when you get talent.

It simply ones not OHKO shift are Wesker, Claire, and Rebecca. Even though Rebecca has the potential to OHKO shift and the additional 2 was played to expel OHKO moves. As for his reversal, charge moves behind Wesker Rhino is a OHKO all regular enemies, while his spirit is not the butterfly, Claire is really weak, and I'm sure Rebecca. Miranda Barry does a great disservice, but not instant death. Krauser Hunk and execution of the back (knee? Forgot the name) are also instant kill.

Rebecca cracker head is approximately always OHKO if you have skills that augment your crit rate and is approximately the same as Krauser. Cobra Wesker is a OHKO if your weapon / aptitude to perform sufficient damage. I believe a shot in the head Red9 + Cobra = OHKO all the time, however I think it is impracticable to be strong enough to do something like use flash and Cobra. I think Barry is the only one who can use the flash and remove several OHKO with his header though you have to have a high crit rate to make your OHKO header that is similar to Rebecca's head cracker.

I'm pretty sure Stinger Krauser is always a criticism. I always cure when using medical skills. Positioning could affect the Miranda rights; it is to step on Chris. If you stay at the top is almost always a critical hit. It’s bad that the most powerful character in the game (Wesker) has some of the weaker mobs. It was my second favorite character in RE4 beau behind. His gun had a high hurdle rate and the melee was an OHKO and the crowds clear as a gunshot. He is more or less the same as he was in RE5, if not nerfed to be one of the worst characters.