Thread: Does Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D has a similar gameplay like RE1 or RE 4

Does Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D has a similar gameplay like RE1 or RE 4

I like Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, Code Veronica, Zero, but when they changed their style in 4 could not handle the situation. I've never played or even seen any of the games of mercenaries and my XBox360 was stolen. I want to make a good game, but do not know anyone I'm going to be frustrated by the controls (as if with 4, and the demo of 5). I lacked the ability to win even Resident Evil 4, so yes; I know I am absolutely wrong with this game.

re: Does Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D has a similar gameplay like RE1 or RE 4

Seriously you have to give it another chance. Hell you can in all probability get the gold edition of 5 for really cheap. Still willing to help online. PSN LtRickGrey. Moving sideways. It plays similar to RE4, or five, depending on how you situate the controls. The game itself starts easy and progresses in difficulty towards the end of the levels of ex. It seems fun, but if you do not like the style of play is not for you. Still though Retry 5. I'm always willing to help new players.

re: Does Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D has a similar gameplay like RE1 or RE 4

Hello this game is totally similar like resident evil 4 and resident evil 5. Basically this game is more advanced because it contains some more action than these two. Particularly re mercenaries because it’s entire just zombie killing action. But it is having the all similar controls like other games. Basically its not a slow horror game. So it is having more fun than the RE4 and RE 5. Because it contain same controls that’s why people are thinking that this game is similar like a RE 4and RE5.

I have not got an Xbox360 or a PS3, so I really cannot play. I loved RE4; it was terrible in that unlike all the others. I'm pretty much the most horrible player FPS ever; as a result I possibly will not at all make it past the gondola RE4, no matter how tough I tried. In addition, I do not live in an area with broadband everywhere; I would have to travel at least 40 kilometers to the bandwidth. I played Resident Evil 4 on GameCube, PS2, and then Wii. I also played Resident Evil 5 for Xbox 360 and PC. Of these, Wii was the easiest to play and very comfortable. This made the game easier for me.

The gondola scene is not bad. 5 are much more forgiving, but then 4. What I recommend for that section is using his gun to shoot the cattle. The laser line before them and wait for the gondola to carry the weapon at their disposal. Fire 1 round and fell to his death. Very easy. A real hell will encounter in the castle. At what time you have to obtain the key at the back of that. It has been enjoyable. Remember. The bells are your friend.

Re: Does Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D has a similar gameplay like RE1 or RE 4

Well since the game is in the 3ds, I think the controls are perfect. Surprisingly, work very well and I have no problem at all to kill zombies before 3ds controls. I personally thought Resident Evil Wii Edition had the best control, I jump "headshot after headshot without effort. I think anyone who does not agree that the Wii version of Resident Evil 4 is not superior controls and that to bad just have serious troubles through the Wii mote and the necessitate for superior coordination.