Thread: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D – IS Executioner is better than Pyramid Head

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D – IS Executioner is better than Pyramid Head

My money is on the executioner. Because I know that everyone is betting on Pyramid Head. Hopefully, there will be huge profits for those who bet on the underdog. Pyramid Head is painfully slow. The executioner, conversely, almost certainly runs as fast if not faster than James Sunderland. The length of the huge executioner's ax is probably longer than the big knife. Pyramid Head, probably would not like to carry a spear in this fight. If you do not just happen to be a mannequin that was close, the fight is over. The tail a little music of Barry White. The executioner would catch him with his pants down.

Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D – IS Executioner is better than Pyramid Head

I would go with the executioner, because I believe that the ax is freaking awesome, and not only that, he moves really fast for a guy as big with a large ax, and together that is as quiet as a mouse for the most part , a executioner makes him mortal. Verdugo is secretly a ninja. Especially the Red executioner. What scared of view that is a big guy wearing a completely white red thong, along with a lighted torch in his hands.

Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D – IS Executioner is better than Pyramid Head

I have to go with Pyramid Head as it has a supernatural origin, while Verdugo is basically an infected human. It also has head protection. And of course everyone knows that nobody spoils of hard plastic as the Pyramid Head does. I would say that Pyramid Head, he's evil incarnate. So even if some data on the executioners, Pyramid Head still eat your soul for breakfast, so I have nothing left. Pyramid Head is almost invincible. The next time you think a fair fight.

Hello as per my experience the fact that James was not powerful enough to defeat a boss Pyramid does not mean they are invincible. In fact, they can commit suicide. That part may have been a symbolic result of overwhelming guilt and anger James with Mary, and himself later. But suggests that Pyramid Head (s) can be killed with enough force. -Or at least off / disabled. This is what I think regarding to this. So I am happy with Pyramid Head.

I desire Garrador had working eyes, I experience similar to if I did, he would be the most powerful enemy, for the reason that he is almost unbeatable unless you hit back, but his eyes would not let anyone get behind them as well that would be capable to cut and cut much superior, and probably keep away from considering it's actually fast. If you want to know more about it then search some video of him on YouTube.