Thread: What are the difficulty you are facing while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D online.

What are the difficulty you are facing while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D online.

I bet everyone has some problems when playing online, either because of delay in play as a guest, or when your partner does something stupid. Why do not we put a few things that annoy here? I hate it when: Playing as a guest, I try to melee an enemy, but nothing happens and you cannot shoot until the Y button icon disappears or moves away from the enemy. When your partner is exploited in a moribund state. When your partner does not escape a super Salvador when right next to them, after his death, especially when they just resurrected

Re: What are the difficulty you are facing while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D online.

Trying to revive his partner, but the delay (this only happens to the guests, I think) makes your partner to death during the animation of healing. When your partner decides to fly solo around. I know it kills people faster and you get a high combo, but it gets annoying since the other person cannot do much and there are no riots never happen. And people who fall into the same mistake twice (especially at 5-4 in the center room, which always sneaks up to the executioner).

Re: What are the difficulty you are facing while playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D online.

This only happened to me. I joined a piece of EX-8 (jail) game. Now I'm not kidding, all heads just for him. So I had to keep reactivating it. So I had no grass, so I had no health. However, he continued to maintain standing in front of the executioners and stuff. Finally, one was in a hallway, barely made it there to rescue him. And after him, he stayed there and died again. I literally revived him 5 or 6 times and saw the executioner crushes it to death. So I finally let him die and quit xD.

I have an additional one. Well in a game, but then your partner goes to a corner of the map and is only there for the rest of the game. I do not know if it was because they wanted to kill the enemy, or because they wanted a safe place for me to protect them and they are responding to a call or make important business. However, the protection ends at the same time trying to get a good score is annoying, especially when the glass only time left is on the other side of the map.

In fact, I did something stupid yesterday. We were on the EX-2, I like Chris, my partner Jill. I had the load removed and was mostly cut off heads (I've been practicing with the knife) and enemy snipers at long range. We were both very good, and for a time there was no problem between us. Then towards the end, a CM had locked us on the side of the mines with the scaffold. We beat the crap out of him until his schedule and "opossum" move. While waiting to get up, I was crazy and stupid urge to go up and there were two proximity mines on top of it.

I heard the couple who is obsessed with explosives. I was doing 5-2 with a base of Rebecca with its load by default that did nothing but use the grenade launcher. I was with Claire Rebecca load-out (which made things worse as there were tons of explosives lying around), and each time you take something and ran to the melee that she fly with the enemy. I tried to do my things trenches while she went all suicidal man, but she followed me everywhere around the stage like a robot.

My favorite part was when I laid down a mine in El Salvador and started running. She immediately fired blowing mine cornered me against a wall by Mr. Slaughter in a blow to my condition a name. How we got a SS on stage is beyond me, but I wanted to strangle her only after he was said and done. I avoid like the plague next time, but thanks to the stupid names we'll never know who the village idiot was. I chalk it up to your new self, but had all his abilities to the fullest.