Thread: Big games companies might not be happy due to low response

Big games companies might not be happy due to low response

I understand the problem saves, but I personally do not see it as "the" big deal. It's a problem if you buy used and a problem if you want to sell, otherwise you will not see the need to eliminate the exception of a game. Improvement in the original, with outputs varying load and abilities, and I cannot seem to stop playing. Definitely worth the purchase. The real problem is the lack of content, not Leon and Ada for no reason and the sound is crap sometimes.

Re: Big games companies might not be happy due to low response

Although I have no problem with what some people might have I can relate / understand. If I want to give my copy to a friend (either their own or borrowed) that I would delete everything to the point where he / she plays as if for the first time its play. (Save option). The characters are something I disliked about. That is, while I have not played RE4-5 I know that there was some characters that were in them that are not present (for whatever reason) The reason I see (by Leo) is ridiculous. Given that there is a playable character in the game coming out, and just because the film is not mean jack.

Personally for me, I'm enjoying the game. Not really play online much since I'm having bad partners, but playing with friends is fine. That does not mean that this game is perfect (with what I've heard that some people are saying) do not need a lot of work done for her and would be good to have some downloadable content. I guess Capcom all the people who take advantage of this. Reviews were major attacks on the games, not their own fans; critics like IGN and GS moan and complain about stupid things like the story in a game arcade and RE 3D market.

Criticize regarding no RE2 Claire costume and Weskers STARS standardized however that’s regarding it and yes I am a fraud however so are we all. I know allot of fans are not happy with the levels and characters, but I'm perfectly fine with him, now that I have no problem with any RE2 Claire and Wesker STARS. Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D is an incredibly beautiful and fun to play with a friend or someone online. I agree that alternate Wesker 'suit' is appalling.

Forms Uroborous bad hands down and utterly destroyed what could have been an exciting show in RE5. The parasites were more or less proven to be vulnerable to fire, and yet use it in a volcano. Even in the special moves with him in the way of mercenaries to what was the point where it is a costume? It seems difficult also because of the lack of animation in the trash Uroborous it. I'm not happy at this Leon. He was well in Chronicles DS, but it became the stereotype of all American action movie heroes after 2. I cannot stand the new "Lion."

I think most of us are upset about the "little" things like the lack of Leon / Ada and costumes. For a game that uses the recycle mode / levels you would think that they have added little extra to it. The game could have used more costumes / characters. Hell, even some biographies RE bit of history would have been nice. Just add something to make us feel like Capcom still cares about this series more. I like this game, but there is a real lack of passion to this game. Revelations Hopefully it will be 'passionate' tradition RE.

RE4 mercenaries started this style, and like it or not the first mercenary character was forced to play was Leo and that, again, was in Resident Evil 4, that game was just amazing from beginning to end and even more by the ways extra, like this one. RE3 HARDCORE appears entirely different style of mercenaries, if I do not believe that bet 90% of people on this forum that complains about the EX missions be hard not to finish the mission with the mercenaries and career Nicolahi epic knife.