Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The Sims 3: Town Life stuff on sales before street date

Video Games

Old 26-07-2011

The Sims 3: Town Life stuff on sales before street date

Guys I need to say that this is something interesting that I get to see here. Well yesterday when I was going out for shopping at that time I just encountered electronics section at that time I saw that the game was on the sales and what was the surprising part was that it came before the street date as well. So thatís what I am saying here. also what I am saying is that is it possible, do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all. so do reply accordingly over here.

Old 26-07-2011

Re: The Sims 3: Town Life stuff on sales before street date

Well what I am saying is that it all depends on the street date and also everyone should obey the rules of playing the game. So thatís what I am saying here and hence thatís my necessary suggestion for you all. well you cannot say that the game will be available for you just before the street date, it is like that they must have displayed the information there and you must have got the same. Have you asked the shopkeeper whether is giving this game for you? if not then you should start asking them about the same. so thatís what I am saying here. I hope you did got the necessary information on the same.
Old 26-07-2011

All what I can say is that it can be a mistake made by the concerned people about the same and you might not be aware of it. so thatís what I want to say here. See that can also be a possibility over here. may be a mistake from your side as well in terms of reading. So both the conditions do apply over her for the game. So we cannot comment anything much about the same where the errors can be from both the sides as well. So do look out for the same and let me know if there is something more that you want to ask over here.
Old 26-07-2011

For your information let me tell you that stuff pack do have the recommended Retail release date. So what I am saying is that the street date that you are talking about is completely wrong. so do not jump in to any kind of weird confusion ok! Different stores have some different method of telling about the release. Well inyour case it clearly appears that there is a simple mistake of the publishing there and hence I would advise you to completely re check about the same. that will obviously give you a clear idea about the same. so thatís what I am feeling here.
Old 26-07-2011

Yes you were correct and that can be the case mind you! in my case one thing was different and I am atalking about the Outdoor living. This street pack was released before its release date and I did get it almost 48 hours before. So I just loved it. well I just want to share this information with you all and hence I did ask you about the same.
Old 27-07-2011

See whatever you all are saying can be quite correct. Simply because I did just gave a glance to that information and I was even not sure whether that was correct or not. Ok I will reconfirm about the same with the retailer for the same and will get back to you guys regarding the same. so that is what I want to say here. so please do watch out for the same and thanks a lot for co operating so well in this thread. I did not expect that I will get such a good number of responses from everyone.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,