Thread: Is there a prep school in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

Is there a prep school in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

Guys I was just reading the back cover of the game and I just happened to find the prep school in the cover. So I was very much excited to see if there is a prep school in the game as well. I am very excited to see if that is the same prep school that was there in the Sims 2 as well, I am very curious to buy this version of the game but still I want to better confirm it with you all on t he same. so do reply accordingly over here on the said topic. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Is there a prep school in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

Well it is the new rabbithole school that you can place it in the neighborhood. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you did have a good information on the same and hence that’s my advice for you. So do have a look at the same and let me know if there is something that you want to say over here. Nothing sort of prep school is there in the game. So better don’t expect that to be included in the game. I hope you did get the enough information about the same here.

Yes the new school is actually a rabbithole. So what is new in that is the design of the school. That is very much interesting and also the look appears to be very much sleek. So that’s what I love about the game and hence that is what I am saying here. I wonder who gave you the information about the prep school since it was there in the sims 2 and not anything else. So that’s what I am saying here.

I cannot say anything about the school. Since all of them above are saying that it is the new rabbithole and nothing else. Well what I want to say is that if you are thinking about what other things are there that could have been seen in the Sims 2. Let me inform you that the grocery store and coffee shop was there in the sims 2 that’s what I feel over here and hence that’s what I am saying here/ sorry to say that you cannot find the prep school in the game and hence that’s what I am saying here.

I think the rabbithole is a more interesting thing that has been developed by the developers. So that’s what I feel over here and hence that’s what I am saying here. Now you must be wondering why I am supporting the rabbithole, the reason behind is that the school is very much closer to the neighborhood and also it does not take much time to leave the children’s to the school and also take them from there. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you all do agree with me over here.

Ok thanks for all the information guys that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have taken here. so thanks a ton for the same. I was not aware of the rabbithole school that has come up in the neighborhood and with you all supporting the idea of having the rabbithole school there. Definitely seems to me as a good idea. So thanks for suggesting me about the same. appreciate the effort that you have made here to solve the issue. so thanks a lot for that.