Thread: Icons not showing up in map view after the update in The Sims 3

Icons not showing up in map view after the update in The Sims 3

I have a small problem with this game well the thing is that the update did get installed properly in the game and the only problem that I had is of the icons. The thing is that the icons do not get showed I nthe map at all and I don’t know what’s the problem here. So please tell me as if what can be the problem here, can you all please tell me. do reply accordingly over here on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Icons not showing up in map view after the update in The Sims 3

I think so the recent patches will surely fix the problem. That’s what I feel. I am amazed that it has not solved the problem at all. so that’s what I am saying here. Well this problems is quite old and if I remember then it had happened with the people some months ago and the recent patch had fixed the problem. So that is what I want to say over here. so do look out for the fix and hence that is what I want to say here.

Well that can be true but what I am saying is that with the help that you all have given here and hence that’s what I am saying. Yes I agree with you all that it is a old problem still I think that the problem has begun new and I don’t know what should be done to fix the problem. Even some of my friends are having the same problem over here. so I would ask you all to suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all. Please if someone does gets solution for the same then do reply over here. I am waiting.

Count me in as well. Even I am facing the same problem. I really don’t know what to do in this situation, can you all please tell me. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all. So that’s what I am saying here. I did ask couple of my friends about the same and they suggested me to re install th e game and then I did not get the required solution. So now you only tell me what should I do here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

I think so it is better to contact the developers about the particular issue. I think so they are the perfect persons in this situation to answer it out for you. so do watch out for the same and see if the problem does gets solved or not. Since the issues like these are better known to the developers and I am quite sure that they will give you the necessary fix for the problem. So that’s what I am saying here. also we will have to wait and watch for the necessary mods that will give a fix.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given here. I think so the last option that is left with me is to have a chat with the concerned people that means to have a talk with the sims people about the same. I don’t know if that will give a fix for the problem. Anyways I was expecting that you all would give me a fix for the particular problem but that did not happen at all. Anyways I am a bit disappointed by that, so do let me know about the same.