Thread: Supreme Ruler Cold War: Economic froze

Supreme Ruler Cold War: Economic froze

I have played in East Germany in sandbox mode. He immediately attacked West Germany and my allies wiped the West rather quickly. However, after the war, my finances just froze. I realized that the production of industrial goods was so terrible that no construction or repair. No matter what I did, I could not bring my goods. It freezes at 89 tones of production, even though my country had the capacity to produce more. The same happened with military goods and consumer goods, its lowest level considerably. Almost everything that is severely reduced due to production shortages wise.

Re: Supreme Ruler Cold War: Economic froze

Manually make wholesale purchases in the market from the beginning, review the resources needed to maintain the production of industrial goods, bulk purchase also (pay above the market price for it) also reject the production of military goods and production of consumer goods to 0 percent capacity until the situation allows you to resume production again. Take the limited amount of industrial goods can be obtained, and gradually build its own production of what you need and cannot be imported at a reasonable price.

SR2020 I have played for years, this has never happened. The production is all crazy. Nothing is the construction or repair. I have the means of production; even deactivate the control of AI and 100% of capacity and output ranges of 0-random numbers. It's like an economic freeze. Although they have some money, buy wholesale will not work because nobody is selling, at least, not something you can afford. n an experiment to fix the economy, I used the trick George add enough money to take risks to revive the industry. I was able to increase the flow of goods, but the repairs and construction is still frozen.

I solved it. The gaming market is much more impressive compared to the SR2020. One could almost always make bulk purchases in the market SR2020, but that is the case of CW. There is a shortage of products worldwide for industrial products. When I expanded my country (East Germany), which needed large amounts of industrial products to rebuild all that was damaged in the much larger West Germany, however, were not enough goods in the market to fix my problem in a reasonable amount of time. It would have taken years. In my experimentation with the trick, I was able to offer the best price available in the market for bulk purchases, so naturally, provided that the goods were available, sold me.

This is slightly different from the SR2020, although it was possible to enter a recession, but it was much easier, in my opinion, out of it. What I saw here was literally CW economic death due to lack of preparation, finance, lower market availability, and the expansion of an excess of zeal. Congratulations to the developers to add a realistic game dynamics. You really have to be careful from now on if I really want to expand my borders or not.

The economic model is more difficult in SRCW and is an interesting change. However, the current design seems to mandate a single solution: buy in bulk of the resources to develop self-sufficiency in industrial products. I would like to propose an alternative way of strengthening the economy. Food, rather than goods industry is the product that is most severe deficiency after the Second World War. One of the early works of the UN is distributing emergency food supplies to the newly liberated areas such as Southeast Asia.

Not sure I understand the relationship between the amount of oil used in different industries, including power plants, and what is produced. What I mean by this is that at the end of World War 2 the Allies had used about 7 million barrels of oil, with nearly 6 million barrels from the U.S… U.S. is around 3 million bpd by the end of the war. This number links well with the oil production in the U.S. at the beginning of the game. The game starts with about 3.2 million barrels per day produced by the U.S. However, the U.S. is demanding 9 million barrels a day.

If I speak of as above, suppose I'm wrong and I'm not taking into account the effects of rationing during the war, etc. and that the needs of the gaming industry are correct. So my question is, as 90 oil fields, which is to start, produces about 3.2 million barrels of oil do I need to build 180 more oil fields to be 9 million barrels a day. The problem is that within 2 months the world runs out of oil, and it is impossible to get more than about 1 million barrels a day through the world market. Oil is the most important raw material in the game, as the shortage does not bring its industrial base everything stopped.