Thread: Sims 3 Town Life Stuff won't let me log in.

Sims 3 Town Life Stuff won't let me log in.

Hi, Yesterday night I have some stuff to upload so I go to launcher and try to login in my sims 3: Town Life Stuff account. But there is nothing happening. It just put me on the same page. I also tried refreshing the page many of times but it won’t work. For uploading my stuff I need to login and it launcher doesn’t allow me to login. I don’t know why it is happening? I also tried same thing after rebooting my computer But it don’t work. So if anyone has any idea then pleases reply. I want to upload my stuff. Please help.

Re: Sims 3 Town Life Stuff won't let me log in.

Yes, I also have the similar problem with my sims 3: Town Life Stuff account. I have tried most of all patches but it doesn’t work for me. Anyone have any Idea why is it so happening? I am using windows vista at my home. Only thing is that when I try to login window remains as it is until I hit cancel. I need to download something from EA’s download manager. If anyone has any idea then pleases reply.

Yes I have the similar problem one week ago. So I just reinstall game. So I will suggest you try to uninstall it and try installing it again. And yes don’t delete manually because it don’t completely remove sim3 from your computer. So try to install its new copy. Is has worked with me hope it will work with you too. If you have its original then you can mail your issue to them and they will try to solve your problem. Hope it helps.

I don’t think it will work. I have try this way as it is most preferred way for any games I used till now, but it won’t work for me. I also have the similar problem with my sims 3: Town Life Stuff account. I don’t know why it’s happening? Anyone has any idea how to login to login with sims 3: Town Life Stuff account, I know by feeling user-id and password but it’s not working with me. I have entered valid user-id and password many of times but nothing is happening. Please help.

Ok, you can update your graphic driver. Also I will suggest you to update your game. Because in past month I have suffered from similar problem, as soon as I updated my game all were working well for me. You have to just keep in mind that you must reboot your system after each successful update. So just update and enjoy sims 3: Town Life Stuff, that’s it. Hope it will solve your problem.

Hi, members I have the final and really working solution with me. As you all are posting it might be a proper way of handling this problem depending upon situations you have faced. But I will suggest you that if such thing is happening with you then you should minimize it and see is any firewall is guarding your gameplay. You can also disable your local firewall settings. It’s always working. Hope it helps.