Thread: New update is available for Sims 3 Town Life Stuff

New update is available for Sims 3 Town Life Stuff

Hi, Yesterday night I have download new update for sims 3: Town Life Stuff from one site. But when I try to launch sim 3 after reloading my launcher it tells me to update your sim3. Is anyone has updated their sims 3: Town Life Stuff from one site? If anyone has any idea then pleases reply. I want to play this game and this is irritating me. Please tell me this is safe if I update it. Please reply help.

Re: New update is available for Sims 3 Town Life Stuff

Ok, I got your problem which operating system you are using. Is this is original copy that you have buy from retailer or get it from some site. Also tell me what your system configuration is? Have you face this problem earlier. Please tell me I will suggest you are it safe to update your sims 3: Town Life Stuff. Please reply I will try to help you if I got solution for it.

I don’t think there is any need of asking for which operating system or else hardware specification because it’s not any compatibility issue. As he is able to run the game there is no more compatibility issue lifted. I also haven’t faced such kind of problem till now so I can’t tell it right now. But I am sure I will tell you just in short way.

Ok, please help. I want to play this game and this pop-up’s are irritating me. Or at least tell me how should I block sims 3: Town Life Stuff from searching for any updates. Or at least tell me, which action I should perform to overcome such issue? Or else if you are suggest me to update it then please tell me this is safe if I update it. Please reply help.

Yes I have solution for blocking launcher from searching for updates. I don’t think there is any patch available for sims 3: Town Life Stuff that I can suggest you to download and install. Yes but if you need to block sims 3: Town Life Stuff from searching for any updates then you can use firewall to block it from looking for updates. Due to this setting you can stop launcher for searching online update. Hope this will help you to resolve this problem.

Yes, there is no risk to take advantage of update provided by “sims 3: Town Life Stuff”. You can update your sims 3: Town Life Stuff and canting playing your games. But remember that you have to restart your system after each successful update. So just update and enjoy sims 3: Town Life Stuff, that’s it .Hope this will help.