Thread: Loading screen and back cover art now available for The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

Loading screen and back cover art now available for The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

Guys I just wanted to inform you all about the said information and hence that’s the reason why I have made this thread. Well I just read it in a website that Loading screen and back cover art is now available. So for those who did not have this information can get it now! So hope you all did enjoy the information about the same. in case you need to know more about the same then do let me know about the same. also for those who had a look at it then do start replying over here, I am waiting for the necessary comments from you all on the same.

Re: Loading screen and back cover art now available for The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

Ok that’s a nice information that you all have given here. so what iwant to say is that from where will I be able to get it? can you all please explain it to me. it will be very much helpful for me. so do the necessary help for me and help me get out of the problem here. I am waiting for the necessary help from yopur side and I am expecting that you will give me the said information that I have asked here. so do the same as soon as possible.

Re: Loading screen and back cover art now available for The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

I checked it out in the simsvip website and I think so they are the first who got it. so I would advise you to check it out from there only and you will get the necessary information about the same. so do as what I have said here and I am sure you will get all the necessary information from there only. Well I have not tried anything much from there but surely look to me as one of the most important aspects of the game that will excite the sims lovers. So lets see who all have tried even I am waiting for the necessary reply from them about the same.

I did have a check about the same in that website as well but I could not get much information from there. Well there are few pics that have been uploaded there and also the information about the sims social coming in the facebook as well. There is nothing much that you can do over there and also you will not get the valid information from there. So that’s what I am saying here. also guys who do have a good information about the said topic then start replying here. your help will be much appreciated here.

Nothing much has been implemented there and hence what I am saying is that it is better to wait for sometime and then see if that problems does gets solved or not. So that’s what I am saying here and hence that’s my opinion in this case. What we get to see is the pictures of the loading screen and all nothing much that c an be derived from there. So that’s what I feel aboput this game. Well I thinkj it is better to wait for sometime and thencheck out the features. That’s what I feel.

Yes you are absolutely correct about it and hence that’s the reason why I started this thread. I was expecting that many of you all must be aware of that but nobody must have gone ahead with it. so what I am thinking is that to wait for sometime and then start commenting accordingly. Till that time users will also get sued to it. anyways thanks guys for sharing whatever information you had on the topic and hence appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue.