Thread: Did anyone notice recessed lighting in The Sims 3: town life stuff?

Did anyone notice recessed lighting in The Sims 3: town life stuff?

I have made this thread to just inform you all about the same. so what I want to say is that did anyone notice about the same? if yes then do let me know about it as soon as possible. So do reply over here accordingly. One of my friends did tell me about the recessed lighting and hence I wanted to ask you all about the same. so what do you all guys have to say about it? can you all please tell me? I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. so do start replying over here accordingly. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same.

Re: Did anyone notice recessed lighting in The Sims 3: town life stuff?

I would ask you to just check if it is there In the stuff pack. Just ask you friend about the same. Mostly he can say accordingly over here. so that’s what I am saying here. well there c an be a possibility that all these features that have been mentioned here will be seen in the stuff pack. Since I have not got used to the stuff pack and hence I cannot comment much on that. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all will do agree with me over here. So go ahead and check the stuff pack if it is there and do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all. So do reply.

No it is not there in the stuff pack. I have just checked out the list of features that are there in the stuff pack and I could not find any such features in that. So that’s what I want to say over here. Also I could not see the lighting anywhere in the list of stuff pack. So that’s what I want to say over here. This is something new that you all have started here and hence I need to look at the same. Also I will let you all know about the same if there is some changes that in the game.

If you check the live stream properly, then you can clearly see the lighting in the list of items that are given there. So nothing to worry about the same. so go and check the live stream properly and you will find the necessary information there only. So that’s what I want to say here. One more thing that I would like to say is that I have not heard anything about the recessed lighting that you are talking about and hence that’s what I want to say here.

I just happened to check about the same and yes there is something called as recessed lighting in the game. Well you can definitely find that in the list of laundry items. So that’s what I am saying here. so go and check out the new laundry stuffs that are there in the game and you will get all the information accordingly. So do as what I have said here and hence you will find the necessary thing there itself. that’s it from my side.

So that means that this feature is there in the stuff pack of the game and I am so much excited about it. well I am surely going to get the stuff pack simply for the 3 important reasons. One of them is the bistro which I love it and also the stores that I am looking forward to also the third thing is the recessed light. So that’s what I feel over here. so looking forward for the stuff pack. I know many of them have criticized the stuff pack for many reasons but for me the 3 factors are the main reason why I am going ahead with the stuff pack.