Thread: Which stuff pack was the most disappointing in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

Which stuff pack was the most disappointing in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

I have made this thread to just let you all know about the worst stuff packs that have come up in the market. so what I am saying is that which is the stuff pack that you all think is the most disappointment in the game, do let me know about the same. Personally speaking I thought was fast lane was the most disappointing stuff pack. So that’s what I feel over here and hence I need to know it from you all on the same. So start replying here accordingly and let’s have a good discussion about it. So start commenting guys.

Re: Which stuff pack was the most disappointing in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

For me as well fast lane was the most disappointing of them all. That’s what I think over here and also one more disappointment was the hels. Although I liked the outfits that can be seen in the fast lane but rest everything was disappointing I feel. The problem with the HELS was that it never had any good furniture’s, so that’s the biggest problem over here I feel. So that’s what I want to say over here. Also I would like to hear something new from you all as well. So start replying here.

I was not so disappointed by the fast lane in the stuff pack but the thing is that my sims never use the cars much in the game and hence what I am saying is that with the stuff pack that you all are saying even the clothes were kind of lot of flashy and hence it was not fun wearing them for the sims. I still use that stuff pack because it can be played and also I don’t have much problems with that stuff pack. so this is my opinion on this. I hope there are many who will not agree with me over here.

Well I did not like the Outdoor Living stuff and I thought that was a simple waste of time. So that’s what I feel over here and hence that’s what I am saying here. Well I really did not like the décor and the other items that are there in the game and hence that’s what my opinion is on the topic. So that’s what I am saying here. Apart from the hot tubs and also some 5 items that are there in the stuff. Rest all of them are simply useless, I feel.

Well I can say that I cannot totally blame the stuff pack simply because the stuff pack comes with what I know as it is there in the stuff pack. I know about what it is there in the stuff pack and then only I go ahead with the same. So that’s what I am saying here. Also the stuff pack that is there in the game is a simply enjoyable one and so I only go ahead with a particular stuff pack only and only if I like it. well I am really feeling sad to all the people who got the stuff pack for the game.

In my case, my opinion is totally different to yours. I really do not go with any of the stuff pack. simply because I know what si there in the stuff pack and also I did not like anything new in the stuff pack nor can I find the new items In the stuff pack as well. So that’s what I am saying here. I will never ever go with the stuff pack. After getting the fast lane I was so much disappointed with that. Since then I have deiced to not to go with the stuff pack. it is a simple waste of money and also the enjoyment factor is not there. So I will never go with the stuff pack.

I did not enjoy the High-end loft stuff. That is the one that I did not enjoy at all. so that’s what I am saying here. one more thing that I would like to say is that High-end loft stuff is the one that is the most horrible and then comes the Outdoor living stuff after that it comes the Fast lane stuff. So users who are thinking of buying any of the new stuffs for the game, then better think 10 times before getting one. so that’s it from my side.