Thread: Putting two schools in one town as Rabbitholes while playing The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

Putting two schools in one town as Rabbitholes while playing The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

Hello everyone. Does anyone know about this? now as you all are aware of the several versions that has come up in the game and hence what I need to know is that has anyone tried to put the two rabbitholes in one town? Does anyone have any idea about the same then do reply to me over here. I mean it should work then only reply to me. otherwise don’t reply to me. I hope my question is clear to you all. so start replying accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all.

Re: Putting two schools in one town as Rabbitholes while playing The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

Nice that you came up with the idea. Well personally speaking I have used the criminal and the air force rabbit hole together and believe me it worked for me. so guys who all have not started with the experimentation then I would advise them to start with this one first. I think it will surely work with you all as well. So that is what I want to say here. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same. if there is anything that you need to know then do let me know about it as soon as possible.

Re: Putting two schools in one town as Rabbitholes while playing The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff?

You will not believe that I have tried with the experimentation in which I have tried with the 3 schools in one world. So that’s what I am saying you all and also 7 grocers and multiple others in the same and belive me I have never faced problems in these. So that’s what I am trying to say it to you all. I really did not got any problem at all with the same. so hope you did get my message correctly. Watch out for the same.

Ok that’s a cool idea that you have adapted to and let me inform you all guys that with the idea that you have described here. I wanted to say that this idea will be very much helpful for you in the larger towns that’s what I am saying here and hence hope you all do agree with me over here. It will be very much beneficial especially while taking students to the school and also taking them back from there. That will save lot of time. So that’s what I want to say here.

Ok even I want to add something over here on the same. Well what I am saying is that with the description that you all have described here. Even I want to say something on the same. So what I am saying is that if you had a look at the sunset valley then I have made around 2 libraraies there also I have tried and developed the second one as well and that is the Gothique library. These are some of the information that I have got for you all and hence that’s what I am saying here. hope you do like my idea as well.

Well you cannot say that libraries can be a rabbithole. So that is what I want to say here and inform you all about the same. well what I am saying is that with the bookstore can be considered as a rabbit hole and not the library I feel. well in case if you had some confusion. I just wanted to sort it out as soon as possible. So hope that was much enough for you. So that's it from my side and hence that's what i am saying here.