Thread: "Continue grilling" action icon not present on Fundraiser

"Continue grilling" action icon not present on Fundraiser

Does this Fund Raiser opportunity show up in the Opportunities panel? If it does, try cancelling it. Maybe toggling the maptags would work:
    • Open the cheat window with CTRL+Shift+C
      Type in: testingcheatsenabled on
      Press Enter
    • Open the cheat window again
      Type in: maptags off
      Press Enter
    • Open the cheat window yet again
      Type in: maptags on
      Press Enter

Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions

Re: "Continue grilling" action icon not present on Fundraiser

Likewise there are neighborhood barbecuing things at numerous puts in town that go on from a set chance to an additional set time and the barbecue will indicate animated until the close time has been gotten to. At the same time around the same time as the time the barbecue is revealing to its ordinarily open to all Sims in the hood to barbecue to fabricate their neighborhood prevalence. I accept Sims need to barbecue 6 unexpected dishes around the same time as this chance to advance their people when they are in the Political field. The amusement will report when the flame broiling thing is over then afterward the flame broil will vanish unless there is a different one gotten ready for the following day. So resetting your Sims is not set up to accommodate in the event that it’s an arranged neighborhood thing by the event.

Yea, but it shouldn't have returned with him. It might be the symbol is unequivocally stayed, as that wharf keeps those things a parcel I acknowledge. That would be similar to the cafe, it holds the sausage consuming challenge frequently and off and on again I see the symbol stay lit for some Sims days, in spite of the fact that it’s no longer going on. It could be my surmise it’s a bit of an event glitch, as those things ought to work toward getting grayed out when they are not going on. I sent him home. It's been 3 days after the occasion begun, I attempted sending him back and have him barbecue on the same barbecue again but it still didn’t vanish.

I had the careful same issue, excluding it moved the majority of people in the family unit. I attempted moving them to a brand new house, and it still kept appearing. Then I erased that clan totally and made a unique one. They had the symbol besides. I think I will attempt erasing that neighborhood and cross my fingers that it doesn't return. I didn't get the symbol from flame broiling at a cooperative part however; I got it from utilizing the flame broil at my Sims house. Yet following I erased it the symbol was there.

Back story he was at the wharf vacation spot barbecuing ground sirloin sandwiches then salmon for a fight fundraiser, following he was finished the small symbol in the top alternate that express "keep Grilling" and indicate a picture of the flame broil never went afar. He is not still barbecuing, any newfangled movement he performs either goes behind or in front of this symbol. Notwithstanding I can’t scratch off it. I attempted the reset Sims thing and it didn’t work. Any inferences for this situation? The same thing unequivocally happened to me!!!!!! How did you alter it

You need to head off to My Documents\Electronic Arts\Saves. Notwithstanding when that gem your house, ex. Dusk Valley.sims3 and Sunset Valley.sims3.backup. This relies on what you named your household when you spared it as. Cut both the .alternate (Sunset Valley.sims3.backup) and the alternate one (Sunset Valley.sims3) and glue them wherever on the Desktop. Cut them again and glue them again in My Documents\Electronic Arts\Saves. Retreat in Sims 3.

Construct an alternate of your recovery recreation before attempting this for the purpose that you have an additional risk in the event that you erase the wrong suspect. You are able to likewise push the majority of these questions with the trick move Objects On. Never erase a Sims with move Objects or erase loschen or he should be tried for great. They don't return like they did in Sims 2. Since you have a stayed Sims, reset him. Because Patch 1.8/2.3 there's a testing trick Option, with which you are able to erase that stuff.