Thread: Sims 1 nostalgia in The Sims3: Town Life Stuff

Sims 1 nostalgia in The Sims3: Town Life Stuff

I just happened to watch a video of this game and I just came across a lot of new things in the game and the best part of the game was the sims 1 nostalgia, that was simply beautiful and I just loved it. so that’s what I wanted to say it you all about the same. Also the sims playing on the ride and also the music that can be seen in the sims 1 also gets played in the game as well. So that’s what I want to say here. I am also very much excited to check out the stuff pack as well. So that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Sims 1 nostalgia in The Sims3: Town Life Stuff

Yes you are absolutely correct one of the main highlights of the game was the new windows and that too with the bubble window that can be seen with the game. So that’s what I am saying here. putting them in a new background and also with the nautical themed sand box and ride does adds some good dimension plus the one thing that you have added about the sims 1 is also new and that’s worth watching. So this is my opinion on this matter. I hope you all love it.

I wanted to add some changes over here and hence I am saying this to you all as well. So what I am saying is that with the bubble that you all have described here. what I am saying is that what if we could have the chance of adding a color to the bubble. Every bubble with the different color would be so much exciting to watch out for. So that’s one thing that I would definitely loved to have. So that’s what I want to say here. so is it possible to do so in the current game that we are playing? If yes then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same.

Yes it is very much possible to do so and I have even seen that happening in the live video chat that I have seen right now. So that’s what I want to add over here. so better look out for the same.

I think all these features will do come up with the stuff pack I feel and hence I am very much excited to go and get one as soon as possible. So that’s what I feel over here. it would be better if the stuff packs could have given all the features that were being mentioned above and hence that would have lifted up the experience. So that’s what I feel over here. Anything else that you all want to say here then please do feel free to comment on the same. I will be happy to listen to you all.

I really do not agree with you on the same. see what I want to say is that stuff pack does come up with the new stuffs and nothing new items are being added in the stuff pack. So do not expect much from the stuff pack. So that’s what I feel over here and hence do watch out for the same. also I am not getting to hear any good things about the stuff pack .so watch out before going ahead with the stuff pack of the game. So do decide on that accordingly.