Thread: Is it pointless to get the stuff pack of The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff ?

Is it pointless to get the stuff pack of The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff ?

Guys I have made this thread to inform you all about something. Well I have a small question in my mind regarding this game and hence that’s why I thought of asking this with you all. well what do you all think about the stuff pack about this game is it good? The reason I am asking you all is because I cannot find any good things in the stuff pack and also I have not heard anything good about the stuff pack. So that’s the reason why I am asking you all about the same. so do let me know about the same and hence do reply accordingly over here on the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Re: Is it pointless to get the stuff pack of The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff ?

No I am not at all going with the stuff pack. Simply because there is nothing new to offer in this stuff pack and hence that’s the main reason why I am not going ahead with the stuff pack. Also one more thing that I would like to say you all is that there is no new themes and also the stuff pack does appears to be a pack of jumbled stuff and nothing else. So that’s what makes it as one of the contenders that we should not go ahead with it. so that’s what I feel over here and hence that’s what I am saying here.

I really did not find any reason to get a stuff pack for this game simply because the game has nothing new to offer over here and hence that’s the reason why I did not go ahead with the stuff pack. Well I was expecting something new in this game especially the rabbit-hole café that is there in my town and hence I wanted it to look something different which did not happen at all. So that’s the one reason also one more thing was that the ability to recolor the building cannot be seen in this stuff pack. So I was expecting to do this when the stuff pack comes in it but that did not happen at all. So that’s why I was a big disappointed by that.

My opinions are totally opposites at that of yours. Well I am surely going ahead with the stuff pack because I know what sit he importance of the stuff pack is and hence I just simply enjoy playing with it. so that’s what I want to say here. also one more thing that I would like to say is that with the new things that you have mentioned here that is all not there In the stuff pack I agree with you but that does not becomes to sole reason of worry over here and hence what I want to say is that it is really important to get a stuff pack as the game progresses. Also being an addict of the game I need to get it. so no matter what you all say about the stuff pack I am surely going to get it at any cost.

I will surely say that it is pointless because In the new stuff pack we get to see lots of furniture’s that are totally pointless and also if we get to see the cars and all they are totally useless. Simply because they have added the cars which are of no use at all kind of retro designs and all. The apartments also look totally dull. So who is going to like that? In this modern world there is no need to get such an old designs for the game, so that’s what I feel over here. so my opinion will be the same it is totally pointless to go ahead with this game. That’s what I want to say over here.

Yes I agree with you totally. I did really like the sp of the sims 2 and was better of them all. simply because they had added new things in it which did excite all the gamers. I think that was an added advantage of the stuff pack. Now I am waiting for the pre orders of the expansion pack and see if when they will be releasing the game. So lets wait and watch for the same. so it is just best to save the money and then go ahead with the expansion pack. So that’s my opinion. I hope majority over here will also agree with the same over here.

Nice to see that all of the opinion does matches with me and I am happy to listen to you all about the same. well there was a good piece of discussion that was happening over there and I just loved. So that’s what I want to say over here. well I would like to see more such opinions coming over here and would simply love to have them. so do let us know about the same. Now even like you all I feel that sp is completely useless( only for the sims 3.