Thread: What new things are there in The Sims3: Town Life Stuff?

What new things are there in The Sims3: Town Life Stuff?

Guys I have just started this thread to inform you all about the new things that have come up in the game. So that’s what I am saying here and hence I want you all to contribute in this thread, so that we can get started with the thread. Well what I have experienced in the new game was the gym equipments. What I thought was that there was whole lot of new things in the game. Plus we can see some good kids items as well. So that’s what I am saying here. you also get to check out the new clothes as well that you can see in the stores. So better to check out that as well. Well these are some of the features that I thought was best in the game and hence what I am saying is that you all do contribute well in this thread. So that’s what I am saying here.

Re: What new things are there in The Sims3: Town Life Stuff?

If I remember then I can say that you have missed up the new hair styling that we get to see in the game. So that’s what I am saying here. well what I want to say is that if you all do enter the subway then you can clearly see the new amounts of looks that you get to see there. So that’s a completely new experience that you need to watch out. Also walking around with the hair flying completely at the back and that is something that you need to experience in this edition of the game. So do watch out for that and hence that’s my advise for you all.

Guys I want to ask a simple question with you all. well I have to ask about the new neighborhood. Do we get to add new neighborhoods and also what iw ant to say is that with the new features that you have described here. I am very much happy reading this thread. So do let me know if we get an option to add a new neighbor or is it like creating our own new town and then placing them accordingly. So what is it exactly can you please let me know about it. I am waiting for the suggestions guys.

I was very much disappointed to see that I did not get to see any new kind of neighborhood there and hence that’s what the only problem here. so that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that with the new game they have given the features of adding new things in the neighborhood and also get to do new things with it. But sadly you will not get to see any new neighborhoods there. So that’s what I want to say here. Hence that’s what I felt in the game and hence that’s what the advise for you all. So do look out for the same.

Nobody here have mentioned bailout the bathroom stuff here in the game. Well there are new things that have been added in the game and you must check out that in it. also check out the new laundry stuff that you get to see in the game. That’s a pretty interesting thing that you get to see in the game. So do look out for that as well. I am very much happy with the new laundry stuff. That is thoroughly enjoyable in the game and hence that’s what I want to say here.

Well I do agree with you when you mentioned the point of laundry in the bathroom. Frankly speaking I cannot see anything new in the bathroom stuff unless you are telling me about the laundry. I am amazed that you did get to see new things in the bathroom stuff. Anyways this is what I wanted to say here. hope you all do have a good look at the same and let me know about the same. so that’s it from my side. I would be happy to hear it from you all as well.