Thread: What are your Favorite character, Guns and skills in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

What are your Favorite character, Guns and skills in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

My favorite is the piece of clothing the death of Mr. and configuration of Rebecca Chambers favorite weapon is a firearm or Claire Redfield. Both are very emotional, when you are trying to get the combos, as they both have guns that have more than 45 bullets (not including custom machine gun) and only two bullets in the kneecap and can be used movement melee beam and not to mention the shotgun can kill Claire heads with a clip and type of pitcher Rebecca has to stop groups of people and is ideal for heads.

Re: What are your Favorite character, Guns and skills in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I love my Claire (suit), a design piece with thunderbolt3 giant killing3, and hardness of combo extend trade despite lightning sometimes w / e but it is sometimes necessary because the extension of time, but usually the only thing I do is throw a regular guy in the foot or kneecap Claire or Rebecca gun and use the machine at the end is instant death. Quite similar, but Hunk in normal attire, with the arms of Rebecca.

Re: What are your Favorite character, Guns and skills in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Hello its really a nice descusion to understand what others are using. HUNK (death of Sr.) with his own load out. Shoot the gun throughout wooden shields, and all the way through multiple targets, the AK does honest work in favor of bosses, and the grenade Flash for random bursts of Pest / Awesome melee bosses. My favorite is Rebecca Barry weapons. It is my most effective, but it's fun and I'm trying to become large. Once I'm done with her, she will be a critical machine.

I'm not into the stable grenade blasting, however makes things a little too easy, but sometimes fun and useful. My preferred character is Jill + Jill weapons for the reason that they are balanced. A load Claire does not have a machine gun or a shotgun. I consider you mean the burden of Jill. Rebecca with her own design. Most people do not like your weak melee, but if you know what to do, your body body is divine. As for skills, I use the melee one, the full burst strengthens all the weapons, and either a beam or resistance. depending on whether or not I have to do a lot of melee or not.

I like Krauser weapon set through Rebecca. I like having the gun to blow those knees, and a grenade launcher to blow somebody quickly if essential or ending annoying bosses. It is as well superior as the set of arms has two weapons, so any ammo drops will be the machine gun or grenade launcher ammo which I think is very sweet. You are able to not at all have too much ammunition each. Next to Krauser, I like to use Barry.