Thread: Using cheats in Sims 3: Town Life Live Broadcast

Using cheats in Sims 3: Town Life Live Broadcast

Yesterday while I was viewing the Town Life Live Broadcast. I had seen that there was lots of cheats being used. So that’s what I thought was the primary factor over here and so that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that there was testingcheatsenabled while running in the game and hence that led me to the conclusion that there was cheats being sued there and hence that’s what I want to say over here. so do have a look at the same.

Re: Using cheats in Sims 3: Town Life Live Broadcast

Well you might have come across the cheat that is being used by the developers while the game is under the production. So do not confuse yourself. The developers will surely be checking something and hence they might have used the code that you are looking in right now, so that’s what I am saying here. Do watch out for the same and keep it up with the discussion. Guys do you all have anything to say over here on the said topic then do reply.

Ok then can anyone tell me what is the use of that cheat? Does anyone know about its use then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. well I have one small doubt on my mind about the same and hence I did confirm it from you all on the same. so start replying guys accordingly over here on th e same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Well to your information what I think is that testingcheatsenabled true is not a developers cheat when you use that cheat and on shift + click you can go to any of the solt you want. So that’s a much better option I feel. so do as what I have said here and hence that’s what I think would be the better option for you in this stage. I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions that you were looking for and hence in case if you have any doubt on the same then please do feel free to ask me.

Ok thanks a lot for that information. Well it would be much interesting to check out that cheat code in the game and then try it out. So that’s what I am saying here. anyways thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. reading your first post made me thing that what is the sue of that code when it is just having the developers limitation to it but after the 3rd reply what I feel is that it is an interesting reply. So that’s what I want to say here.