Thread: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff giving out "There was an error starting The Sims 3 Launcher" error?

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff giving out "There was an error starting The Sims 3 Launcher" error?

Guys I was out of town for some days and that’s why I wasn’t able to play this game for long and then now when I am back still I am not able to play this game because now the game launcher is showing and error which says “There was an error starting The Sims 3 Launcher” now what is this error for when there was nothing been processed then where the error occurred from? This is real pain now what a frustrating error this is please help me guys before I just remove this game away.

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff giving out "There was an error starting The Sims 3 Launcher" error?

Well dear this is the same problem which I have aced when I did played this game after a long time I don’t know why it is occurring but I know that you are not the only one to face this problem and I know how to solve it but you may not like it, so first I would ask you to ask yourself a question that how much do you love this game do you love this game as much that if you get a chance to play this game again would you like to play it from scratch and if yes then the solution is system restore, completely restoring your computer to factory setting and then only it would be working and if you don’t want this then I don’t think there is any other way to solve this problem.

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff giving out "There was an error starting The Sims 3 Launcher" error?

Yes dear the above poster is right there is no other solution for this up till now and if even there is I think it would be known by a very expert guy of this game may be the developer so I think you have to get prepared to play this game again from the scratch I think you won’t be hating it because at least you would be getting the game out play it and if you won’t be getting ready for that you would just be away from this game I think for forever.

Ok so this is fix that you have to start this game again because I have also searched a lot for a easy solution for this but have been failed and I am sure that no1 would be able to give you that I mean the solution anyways now what you need to take care of is make sure that before you do the system restore you have been saving your sims 3 is saved and the cc are saved on the USB and then save all the important documents and the pictures on the usb and then proceed so that you don’t get into more frustrating problem so best of luck hope you get to play the game sooner.

Hey I don’t think you need to do this because if you just want to play the game then I think I have got a solution for this and that is just go for the sims3 launcher and then click open and over there the file location and the click the ts3 game and the game should open and it won’t be using the launcher, but that does means you won’t be able to put the CC from the sims 3 store that’s it and rest you can play the game if you want to play the game.

This is a better solution I would say because at least you are getting to play the game from where it has been started starting from beginning would have been bit sad and thins Is a better solution I think you need to carry out with this one itself and then enjoy the game as you were doing before and this problem was faced by me to and I am playing this game in the same manner and there is nothing like the fun has been reduced or so its all in the same way.

Ah i tried this once but it wasn't working fine i think the system restore is only the solution for this and you can solve this problem with that only with a sure result i dont think any of the other solutions would be providing you with the sure solution indeed, i would tell you that i believe that this wont be helping you because my friend have also tried this with me but no one was able to solve it so i think this is not a good solution then the restoring one you should do that and this game is having enough fun and i hope you wont be having any problem in starting it again.

OH you all seem to be a genius each one of you have you own solution hopefully one day i would also manage to be a good player like you all and start getting solution on my own because i am not having good skills with computer and its application so i would be needing lots and lots of help and then only i can solve the problem so now i think i got to work more to learn lots of things from you all keep supporting us guys please.