Thread: Sims got disappeared in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Sims got disappeared in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Hello guys I hope everyone is enjoying the Sims games well I have a problem with the late night version I have been playing it since some time and I have found that my sims keeps on disappearing I don’t know how to solve this now have any one more faced this problem? I don’t know what I did wrong but as far as I can think I haven’t done anything which can start up with such behavior so this is really frustrating when you can play a game without any problem I want a game to run flawlessly so please help me guys?

Re: Sims got disappeared in The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Well I was having the same problem I think this is the bug in the game which has been tried to hide by the EA many of them has been complaining about it on the Sims 3 site but there wasn’t any proper reply so I think they have been trying to be away from these problems I don’t know how to solve it I mean I don’t know the exact way how to solve it but I can say reinstalling the game can solve the problem as it did to me.

Hey friend this is a very big problem in this game and I have been searching a lot for a solution of this game I have been running from sites to sites but haven’t got any help and there were no solutions I tried every possible way and then I found a simple solution but not that good solution which would definitely help you a lot but it would reduce the enjoyment and that is I simply removed this game and started playing the Adventure game and it was nice again.

I have been playing this game form long time and I know that this is an awesome game and I thought it is flawless because it has been running nicely with me I never saw any problem with it and I don’t know why you all are facing the problem I think you all must have installed it from some bad CD I have a original CD for this and so I think this is a simple problem and it can be solved by having a good CD installation I hope you get a better one and solve your problem.

Dear I have a simple solution for this and it is to visit and website of Nrass industries and they would be having a mod which would be having a mod called Overwatch Twallans and this may correct some error in your game and this would make it better and the game would be surely running very nicely. I have been using these mods from a long time and it has been really helpful, and I also know that late night game produce lots of problem and they have been doing lots of weird stuffs but I have been helped with the solution I have provided and I think you would be helped to.

Oh yes dude I have also used this Overwatch Twallans mods and they have helped me to they really work fine and I was also thinking to suggest this to peoples now because there are very few of people who is knowing about this so we need to get hold over it now and get rid of the problems been created and I don’t think there are any other ways to get rid of the problem, the best part has been is it works with any of the version and they keep solving the problems.

The problem would be solve with the Overwatch Twallansmod for sure this is a good solutions suggested by the above poster it has been really helpful and i have been helped by it to, this mod dont only solve this problem but also solve many problem in the sims and then i am sure that this would help you a lot because this is not a first time problem this problem has been faced by many of the user and has been even solved by it.

These mods really do work nicely this is great i havent heard about this before and thanks to you guys to let me introduce with some thing new and which does works practically there have been many solution but they are not actual they dont work in real so i get more annoyed but over here i have really got a lot of thing to learn and deal with you guys are really awesome and thanks a lot lot and lot and i would ask you guys to help me always.